Ranking

I'd choose being able to give anyone orgasm without even touching them.
Now that would be entertainment.

Other than that.....maybe have super-mind and ability to bend space-time precisely in a way that i want? This would, by the way, allow me to bend people's thoughts and morph myself into many different shapes.
So I would become almost omnipotent :d
1: super athletics

aka being able to scale walls to an extend that is virtualy impossible
being able to jump fences easily

2:the ability to distort and control matter

for instance i could run through walls have no gravity and stuff...if i wanted to fly i could by just lifting the ground bits under me
i could alter tecnolegy from the inside out...and u get the point

i could BASICLY alter ANYTHING in ANYWAY!
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post

I'd choose being able to give anyone orgasm without even touching them.
Now that would be entertainment.

Other than that.....maybe have super-mind and ability to bend space-time precisely in a way that i want? This would, by the way, allow me to bend people's thoughts and morph myself into many different shapes.
So I would become almost omnipotent :d

And yet a bullet to the back of the head would still end you.

m0o wins again, for her mind is the only existing entity and thus immune to harm.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post

superpowers are reserved for smart people, move along.

User infracted. (insulting other members) ~apple
Last edited by RedDevil; Jan 21, 2010 at 08:51 PM.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
And yet a bullet to the back of the head would still end you.

m0o wins again, for her mind is the only existing entity and thus immune to harm.

Pff, it wouldn't if i took necessary precautions.
I could make it so my body would automatically regenerate even when my mind is destroyed. For example, people whose whole brain is mush but brain stem is intact will still breathe and have a heartbeat despite being as conscious as a rock. I could make it so my body has several of such life-supporting units which also rebuild me bit by bit (kind of like lizards do with tails), and maybe some would even be off-site
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Pff, it wouldn't if i took necessary precautions.
I could make it so my body would automatically regenerate even when my mind is destroyed. For example, people whose whole brain is mush but brain stem is intact will still breathe and have a heartbeat despite being as conscious as a rock. I could make it so my body has several of such life-supporting units which also rebuild me bit by bit (kind of like lizards do with tails), and maybe some would even be off-site

Vaporised.

I watched dragon ball z, man.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
Yes, but they would be at my command, since I would be allowing them to exist and they would have no interaction with my true self I would essentially be immune.

As the single entity in the universe (the imaginer of all), I would even be able to make them create a better life for myself.

Ugh. Pardon my insolence, but you're just too full of yourself to argue with properly. I shall not bash my head against the brick wall that is m0o any longer.

I'd still go for reality warping, what with me being a human and all. You can emulate all other superpowers with it. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Ugh. Pardon my insolence, but you're just too full of yourself to argue with properly. I shall not bash my head against the brick wall that is m0o any longer.

I'd still go for reality warping, what with me being a human and all. You can emulate all other superpowers with it. :U

Full of myself? I'm simply making a remark relating to philosophy. I suggest you read up on some philosophy bro.

What is the best super power? Simple... It's what I just said four times.

except that you cant because your powers arent really yours
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
2:the ability to distort and control matter

for instance i could run through walls have no gravity and stuff...if i wanted to fly i could by just lifting the ground bits under me
i could alter tecnolegy from the inside out...and u get the point

Except like, energy, bro.