Ranking
I remember 3! One was last night.
...Er. I don't remember much about it, but I know I remember a LITTLE. I just can't remember what I remembered. Anyways, I had another dream, that was practically a nightmare, where some guy was holding me by the neck, and said "If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you"
Sure, I was terrified, but I've told lots of people, and he hasn't killed me yet. XD
Another was an Animal Crossing dream. I was running around in a very large house. No music was playing but I could hear all the sounds, like footsteps and such.
...Well, that's about it.
wat a crappy gaem
wut wre u thinkin
My last night dream was kinda freaking wierd.
I was in a kind of cube-shaped room where the walls were black and so and I was standing like a retard on a white sofa.Then,some kind of shadow appeared on the walls.The wierd thing was the walls=black and shadow=black and how could I see it?Though there was nobody in the room,after realising there is a shadow,I was somehow sitting on the ground,the sofa disappeared and then a woman came in,grabbed a knife from the floor and runned after me.I was kind of terrified so I can't remember her face or so but I know I was running and somehow,there were 3 shadows,mine,the woman's and one more.Now,the cube-shaped room disappeared and we were running in..nothing.Then,I saw light and followed it just to find out I actually throwed myself off of a building and terrified,I saw a man and a woman just over me while faling(wierd,huh?)and the man grabbed me by my hands and the woman actually sat on me.
Woke up just a mili-second before hitting the ground,and I was actually shaking.Weirdest dream ever
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
When i was kid, i dreamed lot of nightmares. One of them was my most memorable.
I don't know if that was a dream or somthing but here it is: I had a lion toy on cupboard. I waked couse someone hited me in the back but i was sleepy so i lay down, but then agian someone hited me in the back and i looked behind me and sow a big fluffy lion toy. I looked at cupboard and no lion there. I ran to other room bed and looked behind. That was looking at me when somthing was like hiting him from inside. I sudently fell asleep at other bed and i wake up on bed where i ran to.
last night i dreamt that i was flying and then i suddenly fell into pile of zombies i was getting bitten by some i rushed out of the pile of zombies and ran to a war zone between ghouls and humans i ran and found a woman walking looking for her baby and the baby was walking towards me then the woman pummeled me to death....
thats all i can remember :|
Chainsaw + shotgun + dual pistols + a whole shitload of zombies outside my school = awesome.

Basicly I was shooting the crap out of zombies until a very very loud alarm started and I woke up... (my alarm clock)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^lolz.

I somehow haven't dreamt for a year or so, or i can never remember it.
And i never ever had a dream in wich i could control shit. But a lucid dream about killing zombies at school would be purely 1337.
"that head is badass"
Oh man, this night i've had like a million different dreams. I felt like i had dreamt forever, but then i wake up and find out that the time was only 6:30 AM. Falling asleep once again, i dreamt about some odd edition of Heroes of Might and Magic 5. I had just shooped some enemies with my massive army, when an enemy hero had the audacity to attack me. Then i find out that he has an equally massive army. Then it's all like *Buff buff debuff debuff mass-dispel* after which we both go "Screw that magic this could go on for fucking forever" and send both armies crashing into each other in a huge battle, which was kinda like a 3D movie in appearance. Woke up before it ended, but hell it was awesome. :>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i had a dream that zombies were invading the world but that i had superpowers lol it was 50/50 good and bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]