Toribash
Originally Posted by Galard View Post
If I were to buy Mass Effect 2, would I need to get Mass Effect 1 to really understand the gameplay, plot, basic info, etc. Or could I just go to the next one? Like, based on your estimations on how the game is going to go.

Unless you are/intend to be a hardcore fan of the Mass Effect Universe, you could just read some stuff about the plot from the first game and go directly to the second game. However, I suggest you play the first to know how it feels like.
Last edited by Drakhir; Jan 10, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
No ps3 version again, I'm assuming?
THESE ARE DEFINETLY SOME SAD NEWS........

Yes, agreed.
beep
PS3 has good games that aren't on Xbox.
Guess you'll have to live with it ^^

And buy a goddamn Xbox ofcourse! :B
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.

Yey, boobies.

You can customize your armor and stuff.
Last edited by Drakhir; Jan 16, 2010 at 03:07 PM.
That's so fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

I really can't wait. I just finished ME on insane, with all the extra missions.
Damn, been a while since I was THIS excited on a game, last time was Forza Motorsport 3 :B

FUCK ALMOST!!
I seriously stopped going out and drink beer/smoke weed for a while so I definitely have
enough cash when it comes, haha.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Yeah I really can't wait either, especially when they say this will be their best game ever.

What I really enjoy with ME2 is that it gives depth while still being quite casual. The only downside to Dragon Age for me was all the stats building and that, but with ME I understood what I was doing, it was hard which is fun, it had a great story that really sucked me in, great visuals, everything was perfect (in my opinion) It looks like ME2 will be "just" a great leap forward (not to be confused with Mao Zedongs Great Leap Forward).
Dirt dosen't need luck
Games make me do better in school. I know this games coming out this week, so I did my assignments due THIS week, ahead of time, so I had time to play ME2. :]

Weren't there repurcussions for not upgrading your guns in ME? Death? When I was but a wee nublet I didn't know how to add upgrades/get good guns and the game was SO much harder and I died a lot..
If you are talking about the guns upgrade they mentioned in some videos, they are referring to Normandy's. The only repercussions that you would have in Mass Effect 1 for not upgrading your own guns was that they wouldn't be more accurate/have more power/etc.