Ranking
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
When you set your game settings in singleplayer, do you ever stop to think why the gravity for classic is exactly 9.82? Why is it this number exactly? Was it randomly selected, or was it specifically calculated to get the exact gravity to reflect the Toribash style?

YOU be the judge etc.

Err dude, are you a *****?

9.82- is the gravity of earth
I think that hampa setted it just the number without tryng to make it same as earth.
Originally Posted by Alan
I think that hampa setted it just the number without tryng to make it same as earth.

Me2.
Its just defaults (in all phys-simulate-engines, include tori, mo)
My eyes seek reality...
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Err dude, are you a *****?

9.82- is the gravity of earth

Don't be a twat, I'm trying invoke a friendly discussion. I don't know much about the mechanics of the game, and 9.82 doesn't seem like Earth's gravity at all seeing as the characters literally float about. Now I have found an answer to my question, which is that the characters are supposed to be a lot lighter and stronger than that of humans. Just because I don't know this one thing, does not make me a '*****'.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Gravity is judged in metres per second second. Meaning that if the gravity was 4 metres per second second it would keep speeding up by 4 metres per second every second until it reached a terminal velocity, which in earths gravity is about 300-400 kmph. there is no exact set gravity, so that means that there will be no earth-like gravity in toribash.

Yep, I read it, but it contradicts most people's thoughts on this thread. Including Hampa. Not saying it's wrong, but I'm not saying it's right.
Yep, I read it, but it contradicts most people's thoughts on this thread. Including Hampa. Not saying it's wrong, but I'm not saying it's right.

Look at this,
It describes how i feel about ur post:

Look at this,
It describes how i feel about ur post:

Well if you're gonna be a whiny little girl about it then I'm not going to argue further.
its called a joke -_-"

And yet I don't feel myself laughing. If you're just gonna be a trolling idiot then leave.
Ok, im sorry about all of this, would it have offended you less if i had put it like this?

:3