Ranking
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Seeing is believing, yo. ;o

well my brain ringed after i saw no people and believe a little....
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Has anybody ever done a seance? I have and they are scary shit, i would have to say i kind of believe in ghosts or spirits or afterlife or whatever.
seance is the way that we communicate with The dead right?
well....
they say if you die you will will have a flashback of your memory...and you will forget everything...

i dont think seance is true....(i think)

Edit:i believe in seance sometimes
Last edited by cloren; Sep 28, 2009 at 07:30 AM.
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Originally Posted by cloren View Post
seance is the way that we communicate with The dead right?
well....
they say if you die you will will have a flashback of your memory...and you will forget everything...

i dont think seance is true....(i think)

Edit:i believe in seance sometimes

You believe in seance sometimes? It is something you perform. By the way you're speaking i don't think you have any knowledge of one. I have done one with a couple of mates, it is really spooky. We had a glass and a ring was inside, and there were cut out letters all around the table in a circle. We contacted a spirit and they spoke to us via the letters, spelling out words. This works by the glass moving around when we all touched our fingers lightly on the top. And don't tell me someone was moving it because it ended up with me and just one of my mates doing it and neither of us were moving it. It turned me into a believer.
Originally Posted by Witedevil View Post
Why did i even participate in this thread?

Now im freaked out in apartment.

*puts his hands in the air*
Why!?

LOL'ED

Anyway my house scares the crap out of me
Sometimes I see dark or sharp things at the corner of ma eye (usually at night)
It always ends up as my dog, the dinner table or even my imagination
But I can't say for sure if I believe in ghosts
Last edited by Skky; Sep 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM.
For people who do and don't believe in ghosts I suggest you try a ouija board and make up your mind. Personally I have never used one of those things before but the scare the holy hell out of me. Everyone in my family has told me to stay away from them. That is just a warning of what I got, you may try this out if wanted to. But I believe the ouija board may have some kind of connection to some kind of paranormal events.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
For people who do and don't believe in ghosts I suggest you try a ouija board and make up your mind. Personally I have never used one of those things before but the scare the holy hell out of me. Everyone in my family has told me to stay away from them. That is just a warning of what I got, you may try this out if wanted to. But I believe the ouija board may have some kind of connection to some kind of paranormal events.

What's ouija board
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post

Why do you suggest we use a ouija board if you have been warned not to? I've also heard and read about them, i don't think you should mess with them. It's like opening a portal to another world, and if things go wrong you can let spirits pass onto this earth. Yea so you could get stuck with a ghost.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Why do you suggest we use a ouija board if you have been warned not to? I've also heard and read about them, i don't think you should mess with them. It's like opening a portal to another world, and if things go wrong you can let spirits pass onto this earth. Yea so you could get stuck with a ghost.

More for the people who don't actually believe in ghosts.
Should have added that in there.