Ranking
Ok ill tell u what i would do:

Ask ur Mother/Father: 1$ everyday and say u will get something to drink, save that money.

Help ur Mother/Father in anything they need , but with the condicion of getting something in exchange ($) .

Sometimes Ask ur Mother/Father if they can Give u 5$ and say ur trying to buy a game . XD

Or Try washing cars and stuff for $.

Last and Ultimate Resource: Beg to all ur family some money to buy the computer xD.

And Buy a Computer of 600-800$ its enough believe me.

u should get 600$ in like 2 months or so.
2k extra isn't easy at any age. Well ofc if you are 18+ and unemployed and getting a job is easy for you (but why on earth would you be unemployed in such a situation?).
I can't give any tips on making money, I've always been a saving person, so I might not have ever had much money but I always could get what I needed by not getting things that I just wanted.
Also, 2k computer? Don't do it, it'll be outgeared within a year anyway.
But see this.
I bought a laptop. 800 €. This is the Europe, so the stores in reality use ratio 1 € = 1 $. Well in the north atleast. So thats 800 $. Also this is Finland. At absolute mininum +30% on computer etc prices, likely more. So thats max 540 $. And that was more than a year ago.
So what did I get? A laptop that can run anything but the most "heavy" games. Well I do have to cut graphics a bit. I have a good webcam + mic, tho' the speakers are too crappy to listen to music. More than 2 hour battery on max processor usage, better screen than most PC screens. Etc etc. The only thing that I don't like in this is that it has Vista, which uses most of my RAM. Well that and the speakers.

Also a prosavers protip: Always use cash only for whatever purchases and if you have to get money from your bank acc, go only like once a year get 100 $ rather than 10 times a year get 10 $. The same sum of money, but even if your bank didn't take withdraw fees it is better that way.
Ofc you'll have a lot of money burning in your pockets, but you'll see your budget on real time and in the long run you will save money: If you need more money on once a year system, you'll start saving it from somewhere else or get it from elsewhere.
On the 10 times system you just think: "whats one extra withdraw gonna do?" and go get if from your bank. And trust me it won't stay at "one extra withdraw".

E: I was planning to make a small, quick post but this is longer than my average essay!
Clan Blood Leader
same hopea my laptop was 800$ but i can have WOW , L4D , Regnum online And toribash without having lag in any of those games