Toribash
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
You could probably name a million anime chicks.
I'm guessing that girl from Naruto?

We have an winner,she was cute...<_<
Centuries Of Damn
No she isn't she is animated... =/

I think this thread more applies to real people, I mean I don't find my toaster attractive (dosen't real apply, I'm just clearing that up).

Also the Lazy Town chick is pretty good looking these days, she is like in her 20s I think.
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Ermmm...i'd better not talk about this...
Hint : Pink/girl/anime

Miharu.

If I'm right, you owe me a coke.

EDIT: What? Sakura? You have no taste, sir.

My first love... ho hum.

So I met this girl in 2nd grade, we killed bugs together, dissected frogs, and played space games on the computer, then we ended up going to different middleschools, and when we graduated to highschool she moved across the US.

Then one day she came to visit her old friends and at some point she felt sad and detached from the comfort of her old life and friends or something, so I held her and she cried into my chest and I kissed her on the cheek. Then she flew back across the US.

The next time we met I went to visit her, and things started to get awesome/crazy. Leaving after that visit was very hard.

Then she broke my heart from across the country and shattered my sanity.

About 2 years after that happened, and I came to realize that a lot of what happened was my fault from negligence and failed communication, I got an email from her, out of the blue. I told her I wanted to see her again, and she flew over and we spent a week of total, wondrous bliss together, even if it was punctuated with the occasional dramatic episode.

Now she's flown back across the US, and is headed for France to start law school. I plan on visiting her this coming winter break.

That's my first love.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty cool story, seems to have a lot of ups and downs. You seem to blame yourself for things that don't sound like your fault, but I don't really know much about it.
Well when I was younger I was like saying "Omg she looks so hot, I love her" with every chick that ran around and stuff.. I kind of "wanted" to love those girls to get into those cool people groups and shit. Now Im older and still a fool but I am in the cool groups and I have found a real love which I visited this weekend. I never had a better Time before and I cried the entire Time driving home with the Train, and everytime I thought about her I had to cry even more and I screamed and all the shit.. Then I talked with her in the evening for 3 hours or so and then we had to sleep. Today I went into school and I was all fine. Everything was okay and everyone asked how it was and they were happy about me having such a great Girlfriend and I feel so happy about all that.

Impossible to be alone another 5 Weeks till she comes over for 2 weeks :|
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Miharu.

If I'm right, you owe me a coke.

EDIT: What? Sakura? You have no taste, sir.

LOLWUT ?!?!

Well,i know i had no tastes back then !
Centuries Of Damn
chased the same girl for 6 months
then when i finally got with her, we were like "meh, over it, lol"

second chick was for like 2 months... she felt guilty about breaking up with me, so she rather shunned me to like, get me to dump her, lol...
<--is not a fan of pity love

and now, been dating the same girl for a year and a half, pretty damn happy sofar =)
though she looks like she could be my sister xD find it quite ammusing

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
half an hour drive to see her, i don't know how a long distance relationship will go.

half an hours drive hardly counts as long distance, lol, hurry up and get a license

Hamster, your story sounds like something out of a mills and boon book, lol
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 31, 2009 at 07:53 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
Also the Lazy Town chick is pretty good looking these days, she is like in her 20s I think.

When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I have yet to really fall in love.

I dont know what It is but I just dont have that feeling yet

Damn I havnt even gone through puperty yet :I
Last edited by KronosLord; Sep 2, 2009 at 01:46 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby