Toribash
This is gaming chat.
Hence the reason all questions are game based.
Also, that is a terribly phrased question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
This is gaming chat.
Hence the reason all questions are game based.

Exceptions can and will be raised for Terminator references.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Also, that is a terribly phrased question.

Not much I can do in this case.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Aug 29, 2009 at 03:07 AM.
In that case, 40.
But you meant a phased plasma weapon, as opposed to, say, lightning.
Which is around 3 trillion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Just want to point out, that this is incorrect. In Half Life 2 Episode 1, Alyx Vance briefly states that her real father is Odessa Cubbage, that general that you see when you fight the gunship for the first time using the RPG.

Ever wonder why Alyx isn't black like Eli?

1 week bump to tell you that you are WRONG. She says it sarcastically, as in she doesn't really mean it. Also, I want to know the answers to xtwistedx's questions.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
1 week bump to tell you that you are WRONG. She says it sarcastically, as in she doesn't really mean it. Also, I want to know the answers to xtwistedx's questions.

GODLIKE (1k tc): What happens when two of the same (same character) oponents use a Babality and an Animality at the same time during a sudden death round in the tournament version of Mortal Kombat 2. (Arcade box)

ANSWER: The credits roll until the box is manually reset.

LEGENDARY++ (800tc): Who won the very first Arena (Tv show that used to air on tech tv) summer halo championship. (TEAM NAME AND MVP NAME ACCEPTED)

ANSWER: TEAM- Team 3D MVP- Darkn0n

LEGENDARY+ (200tc): In EinHander for the PSX what happens when you kill the Ti-rex MKII at the airport with nothing but your gun slot arm and a riot cannon in the other?

ANSWER: You get 74 continues and infinite ammunition for the riot cannon.

LEGENDARY (80tc): What is the drop rate for a yellowboze Humarl to get a rappys fan to drop in Phantasy star online episodes 1 and 2 for the gamecube.

ANSWER: Yellowboze licensed hunters cannot aquire rappys fan.

HEROIC (40TC): How many pieces of food are there total in the great race minigame on Kirby Superstar for the SNES.

ANSWER: 377

NORMAL (20TC): What INGAME item in Left 4 dead had people excited about Team fortress 2?

ANSWER: A cereal box wih a team fortress 2 theme advertised "Free Class toy in every box.. THE PYRO... THE SNIPER! Collect all 10" There are only 9 classes in TF2.

EASY (10TC): In Super mario world for the SNES when you complete the S.P.E.C.I.A.L Stage what is your reward...

ANSWER: It turns the world map and ingame themes to fall time and changes the enemys looks.
Last edited by xtwistedx; Sep 9, 2009 at 01:52 PM.