Toribash
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
toxiks, you're full of shit. go away

Oh, and I flame people... You infract ME for flaming people.

Back on topic, I'd stick with the ps3 fat, seeing as it looks much better, and more high techy.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Back on topic, I'd stick with the ps3 fat, seeing as it looks much better, and more high techy.

Opinions.
In my opinion, the Slim looks amazing and I prefer its design to the Fat one.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
It looks horrible.
IT'S NOT EVEN SHINEY?! This is outrageous.

I'm totally keeping my fat one, it's way sexier and doesn't make noise at all.

Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
I'd stick with the ps3 fat, seeing as it looks much better, and more high techy.

Yay. People are like the shiny Fat PS3

My fat PS3 just had the Wave of Death
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
I have learned that the slim will not be able to run Linux. I am now unhappy with Sony's decisions.

...What. Where is the source of this unholy information?

Seriously, if that's true, then it's a kick in the balls to everything a lot of people have been working on for the last 3 years.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
...What. Where is the source of this unholy information?

Seriously, if that's true, then it's a kick in the balls to everything a lot of people have been working on for the last 3 years.

oh yes it is very true. that is partially the cause of the 'smallification'. still, if it still functions as a PS3, it's still a PS3 to me. what exactly is the point of Linux anyway? also, i am getting the slim in two weeks approx.
you shouldn't have read that
Originally Posted by nogginbash View Post
oh yes it is very true. that is partially the cause of the 'smallification'. still, if it still functions as a PS3, it's still a PS3 to me. what exactly is the point of Linux anyway? also, i am getting the slim in two weeks approx.

With linux you can have a computer on your PS3! That's the point of it! It's amazing, and now gone, for the PS3 slims that is.

Originally Posted by StompBox View Post
So, will the new firmware be available for older ps3s?

Yeppers