Toribash
Ye I asked for a alliance since most of the people in the clan are good mates of mine.
And I dont think we should add Phoenix to either allies or enemies list since their leader left toribash and is under leadership of some dude.
Zyg left tb??
I dont think that we need to follow some condition for have an ally.If they want too,we can discuss,and i think to dont have anything against to be ally with Pandora,but if we must to follow any condition,so from me is a no.

I caught the occasion for ask to all what u think about ally with Btk?Lot of us know almost all of them(i ask to athens ingame and for him is ok)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I really have no clue who these guys are but checked their list and they have evil under enemies listed as pack of assholes,( Btw Brucia and i both have been in Evil ) and Brucia obviously isnt a asshole If they are nice guys that arent assholes themselves its all okay with me ( I havent seen 1 phoenix member online in like forever ), though its kind of weird to gain an ally you have to throw one away.

Uhhh what were our reasons to be allies with phoenix ( i honestly dont know, i think i never met them )

And what are the reasons to become allies with Pandora? They nice guys?

Anyways my only standard principal = They have to be nice and have respect for others, and not be a bunch of snobs who think they are better then others.
If all my standards are met its fine with me lol..

"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
And I dont think we should add Phoenix to either allies or enemies list since their leader left toribash and is under leadership of some dude.

We aren't asking you to add them to your enemy list, merely that you remove them from your ally list.

Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
I really have no clue who these guys are but checked their list and they have evil under enemies listed as pack of assholes,( Btw Brucia and i both have been in Evil ) and Brucia obviously isnt a asshole If they are nice guys that arent assholes themselves its all okay with me ( I havent seen 1 phoenix member online in like forever ), though its kind of weird to gain an ally you have to throw one away.

Uhhh what were our reasons to be allies with phoenix ( i honestly dont know, i think i never met them )

And what are the reasons to become allies with Pandora? They nice guys?

Anyways my only standard principal = They have to be nice and have respect for others, and not be a bunch of snobs who think they are better then others.
If all my standards are met its fine with me lol..

If you don't know the reason that you are allies with them then it should be easy to remove them from your list.
As for Evil, their current, forum active members are assholes, not their previous members. We added them to our enemy list after their treatment of clan [Blood]. As for you standards Squiziph, take the time to look through our member list and meet a few of us ingame and I'm sure you will find us to your liking.
If u ask to cancel evil too(plus phoenix),i can only say no.
If zyg really leave tb i dont see much reason for continue to be phoenix ally.The evil that u call asshole are some of my best friend on tb,and for me ally with Evil is sacre.
Plus i really dont like the idea to cancel an ally for gain a new one,in my opinion this put JollyR under Pandora in the ally.As i told for me is ok to be ally,but without condition(and we'll decide between us if delete ally with phoenix)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
If zyg really leave tb i dont see much reason for continue to be phoenix ally.The evil that u call asshole are some of my best friend on tb,and for me ally with Evil is sacre.
Plus i really dont like the idea to cancel an ally for gain a new one,in my opinion this put JollyR under Pandora in the ally.As i told for me is ok to be ally,but without condition(and we'll decide between us if delete ally with phoenix)

He simply called them that because of their immaturity of their current members. Not the previous ones.

If you would choose in making an alliance with an inactive clan such as Phoenix, and an average-active clan such as Pandora, which will it be? I'm not discouraging you that you'll deny us, but according to McBurger's post, he has a straight point.

Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post

We were only asking you to cancel Phoenix, not Evil. Currently, the recent recruits of Evil, are simply immature. We judge them that for the incident they did to one of our closest allies, Blood.

Phoenix, on the other hand, are seriously, immature 'assholes'. They have a bad reputation in this community, and they're apparently, inactive.

Again, I'm not discouraging you about anything, I'm just making a point here.

Good day.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i agree for the removal of phoenix since zyg has kept secret that he bought qi...that is not honorable in my book and i dont want to socialize with fake pros...
the inactive and average-active has pulled me over the line, i'm in for it
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"