Toribash
hmm, I suggest that we include a voting system.
yay or nay: if you get three yay's, you're replay is in. if you get 2 nays, you're replay is not in. if you're replay gets one nay from me, dirt and cat, you're replay is not in. why cat haz teh power, is because he is the one that plays the most SP except for meh.
also, I made this replay...
Attached Files
rabbit - smooth decap.rpl (109.0 KB, 3 views)
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Reacti0n Clanvid 1.rpl

Reacti0n Clanvid 2.rpl

thats all if i do more i say XD

edit: sorry tripple post but it doesnt go to put all these replays in one post :P and why if u rabbit cat or dirt say only to one replay nay it isnt in? So thats not fair dude the rulez should be for all the same. so change your idea and make the rule same for all. cauz if you were in a clan where someone say IF ME HE OR SHE SAY NAY THE REPLAY ISNT IN how do you feel? I feel like little shit right now cauz of your comment and i am pissed off okay? So change it if a replay gets 2 nays that it isnt in.

Cobra
Last edited by Cobra; Aug 31, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
Originally Posted by itsarabbit View Post
hmm, I suggest that we include a voting system.
yay or nay: if you get three yay's, you're replay is in. if you get 2 nays, you're replay is not in. if you're replay gets one nay from me, dirt and cat, you're replay is not in. why cat haz teh power, is because he is the one that plays the most SP except for meh.
also, I made this replay...

THIS IS THE THING I MEAN DIRT SO DONT ASK WUUT THIS PISS ME OFF >.<