Toribash
Originally Posted by Bouve View Post
-Spiderman 2, just Ultimate Spiderman with better graphics.

but spiderman 2 came out first, so if the only improvement is graphics, and ultimate came out after 2, that means ultimate is worse
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
"If you make something truly great, it better be the last creation you make in your fucking life."

Why, Because the rest of Dick Wright's games would suck more than his dad at the '09 beer drinking annual fair.

Ex Dee, Man.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
It wasn't that bad. The controls sucked a bit, that's all.

I was disappointed with Need for Speed Underground. I used to like the series quite a bit, with Hot Pursuit and all that stuff being great fun offline. Then they just had to go and screw everything up so they could to appeal to dem og4l kidz in tha hood.

Thats my favorite nfs game.

Also, you guys are crazy about spore. Its a fun game. Its not as epic as the hype, but its definitely fun.
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 1, 2009 at 02:08 PM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Thats my favorite nfs game.

Also, you guys are crazy about spore. Its a fun game. Its not as epic as the hype, but its definitely fun.

No!

It's a bunch of bullshit all intertwined in a big ball of irritating shitburgers!
It couldn't be worse than it's already fucked up self, Or mabye it could, With the new expansion "Spore: Holiday Stuff", Or "Spore 2: Magic!".

Will wright needs to grow some hair on his boobs! And possibly, if it's conceivable, Make BETTER FUCKING GAMES.
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
No!

It's a bunch of bullshit all intertwined in a big ball of irritating shitburgers!
It couldn't be worse than it's already fucked up self, Or mabye it could, With the new expansion "Spore: Holiday Stuff", Or "Spore 2: Magic!".

Will wright needs to grow some hair on his boobs! And possibly, if it's conceivable, Make BETTER FUCKING GAMES.

Omg guys, I'm going through puberty and this testosterone is making me moody. Better take it out on an overly hyped, but otherwise perfectly decent game. Better throw some immature insults at the lead dev, while I'm at it.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Fallout 3

Yep, Fallout 3 was a crock of shit. And to think I was actually excited about it.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Yep, Fallout 3 was a crock of shit. And to think I was actually excited about it.

I say the onlythign great about fallout three was the world,showing that you dn't have to make a dead enenmy disappear or make something dissapear ocne it was destroyed...
star wars: the force unleashed (reason:over hyped)
and
Assassins creed (reason beat it in 2 days. 2 days of repetative gameplay)
Woop
Half Life.

It was so dull.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Half Life.

It was so dull.

I wish I could choke you over the internet. Half life is one of my all time favorite games and it is no way dull.
<DeadorK> fair maiden