Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Don't you normally have holiday after exams?
Or was it like test week, with alot of important tests and no lessons which you call exams.

At least, that's how it goes in here.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Apparently my school isn't as generous as yours then. To be fair the lessons aren't quite as serious as normal.
Good morning sweet princess
I'm going on vacation from Saturday June 13th through Tuesday June 16th, so I won't be on then. I might come on the forums a few times but I'm not sure since i don't know if we'll have wifi.
I'm back! how are you doing peoples!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Good to have you back. Your return has lightened the mood somewhat (at least for me) TBH.
Same. Seeing as GoldenRox is a kissass generally positive guy.

I'll not be on as much. Depression and shit. I'll check in every day and post around when I can, but it'll be a struggle for things like the IRC.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Stop using the crossed out text insult joke, it was barely funny the first time and is now just beginning to make be hate you. Sorry to hear about your depression. Hope you don't start looking like an emo or something.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Stop using the crossed out text insult joke, it was barely funny the first time and is now just beginning to make be hate you. Sorry to hear about your depression. Hope you don't start looking like an emo or something.

I would honestly drink bleach if I started to look like an emo. I'm happy with my brown/blonde hair. I'd rather not have black hair and hot-pink streaks with that inside it. Worse, I'd have to cut myself. That pretty much causes more pain, but oh wait, "it's not as bad as the pain i feel emotionally"
Jesus fucking Christ, I don't want to be an emo.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Could we keep this thread for activity/inactivity related topics please?
League of Legends NA: Locus