Toribash
either Killing floor or battle front 2 for the xbox. But I had played plenty of shooter before.
I grew up with nintendo, so The first FPS I ever played wasn't golden eye, but perfect dark. So once the 2000's started rolling around we got a gamecube, and shortly after getting that, We got metroid prime. Me being an idiot child, had no idea what to do because man, prime is not a linear game.

So if 2005, got an xbox, borrowed halo 2, got good, but not great. Without any multiplayer competition, I found it hard to really better your skill. Though I did play battlefront 2 like, all the time. So I got really go at that, but I suck at it now.

Now with my pc, I just frag on killing floor, or team fortress 2. With TF2 being extremely unforgiving, I mastered killing floor shortly after I got my level 6 sharpshooter. Then they released the "hell on earth" difficulty...

F- you tripwire...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I was generally a failure when it came to FPS games.

I started playing Urban Terror around 5 months ago. I'm not great at it. But I do well.
I got better at Urban Terror, and inevitably, other fast-paced FPS games.
Don't read this.
Definitely 007. On Nintendo 64. That's some old school shit right there haha.
Also..Armenoids? Some game where you killed spiders.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by RAPEZILLA View Post
Anyone who didnt answer with 1.6 sucks and isn't good at anything

Oh really?
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
Originally Posted by darkspace View Post
Oh really?

He was a massive troll for an impressive 5 minutes before ban. :/
Originally Posted by BitBuster View Post
The original Unreal Tournament.
It's the best game of all time IMO.

Me too. Still fun to play.