Toribash
Zayex, you should rap all of this when it's over lol

Please guys, do continue.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns because a Burnedbug who loved men
-----
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
the grammar in this story is ATROCIOUS

I'll edit it for grammar when it ends.
-----
Originally Posted by Downstem View Post
Zayex, you should rap all of this when it's over lol

Please guys, do continue.

I totally should.

Maybe I will.
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 2, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns because a Burnedbug who loved men And Ate Puppies
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns because a Burnedbug who loved men and ate puppies was addicted to
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 3, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

DO NOT FUCKING START WITH A WORD WITH A CAPTIOL LETTER UNLESS IT IS FOR SURE NEEDED.

WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TYPE TIGER?!?!?!

OK, continue.

Also, try to keep the grammar with the least amount of errors as possible. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns because a Burnedbug who loved men and ate puppies was addicted to rainbows. The End
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
editing the grammar in it will end up changing the story...

Fixing caps and adding commas will not change shit.

Are you retarded?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma