Toribash
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Also I'm donating 12k to the cstart practicing too.ank. It isn't that much but is something. By the way, invite the vault account to the clan, just to make it visible ;)

EDIT: well, apparently it doesn't have enough qi to receive stuff yet.

Ahh, whoops. I'll fix that up when I'm home, asap.

Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
It would be good since aikidobigdojo is the most played mod when it comes to wars, there are a lot of good players around there. So, we have you and IIInsane available to set up the wars for now. I hope you can hold it until more people are able to help.

I used to be pretty decent at the aikido mods, so I'll start practicing too. Thinking I should just grant everybody the Toriclan permissions to make wars, so it doesn't have to be held up by anything/anyone. What do ya's reckon?
I think that's a nice idea too, but we all need to practice a bit.

About the bank, let me help with that too.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Feb 23, 2015 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Nice rule actually
That would be an interesting rule to have. Maybe a minimum of 10 words, unless it's a straight forward yes or no to answer a question, etc. I do think there should be some sort of leeway just in case.
If they don't mind is using a rule like that, I want one.
Last edited by Link; Feb 24, 2015 at 12:14 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah, I agree Link.

And nice, looks good Insane. If I had to CNC anything, I think it would be how the dividers are sort of split into two. I think it would look better with one long continuous sentence.
Last edited by Ele; Feb 24, 2015 at 01:41 AM.
IIInsane is doig a good job with the art. Keep going bro. Any help you need feel free to ask me. I have some experience with art related stuff. I shall share any work I make with us. Yay

Regarding the Vault, it requires a minimum of 20 games played to receive toricredits. When it is available, let me know.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
That would be an interesting rule to have. Maybe a minimum of 10 words, unless it's a straight forward yes or no to answer a question, etc. I do think there should be some sort of leeway just in case.
If they don't mind is using a rule like that, I want one.

I am ok with this rule, even though when we say to follow the general rules it includes no spam/shit posts. As this rule better specify the way we do, it seems cool. ;)
I would like to join
From me reading your terms & conditions for a brief moment and thought this was a good and seemingly functional clan, I enjoy playing Toribash, which is why I am also looking for a group of others to join who also enjoy it, I play Toribash because Its fun, I play because its something to do, and when you have others to play with together, thats even better, it also shares the chance of sharing knowlage between one another. And to look and be able to see the intelectual [layers in a whole community represented as one, Giving the benifet of putting together a group od people to make up a great clan.

Thanks, Don Garrett/xkpaxor