Toribash
No, we don't even know you. Your post was deleted, and your topic was closed too I think. If you wanna try out try playing with some of us. We are always in the server.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
is it alright if i try out
is it alright if i try out for the cannibal clan, even though im a blue belt (nearing brown) waiting for a reply

cheers,
njkarsz
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
Ok, we are only looking for the most skilled players. Please for future refrence don't create new threads on our board about how you want to join, we are Invite only, if you make a thread saying any thing along the lines of "can i join [Cnbl]?" you will be rejected and your thread will be deleted and your chances of getting in will go down.

Date Updated: November 30th, 2007

I will update this pages as the clan changes and our clan leaders change their minds...

Edit: Please do NOT post here wanting to join Cnbl

You need to be at least a black belt anyway.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by njkarsz View Post
is it alright if i try out for the cannibal clan, even though im a blue belt (nearing brown) waiting for a reply

cheers,
njkarsz

well borown belt, no, and you need to read some of the stickies before posting here... as Redwards said you need to be black belt or higher, and on top of that we are not really lookin for more members, you have to be extreamly good to get in......
Last edited by smokie; Jan 16, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
OG of TB
A man of few words