Toribash
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
the word "beautiful"

normally does more harm than good in most cases...

but yeah, imo soon as you understand a womans sense of humor, you'll understand THEM alot better.

i reckon i understand women quite well, biggest suggestion: take bio and art at school

biology + art = anatomy/hormones + romanticism = women.

Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
uhm excuse me? Since when did a teenage girl Use their Donut Hole (so you speak of)

youre taking it too literally, he's not relating a donut hole to... THAT
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I have to say, all of the girls i know (so in their mid-teens) don't like guys who go around saying they've killed a bear or something. They go for the funny one's.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Eh, being funny means you are entertaining to be around, it also leads to the friend zone pretty quickly, also, you guys need to stop bawwing about failing with women and blaming it on being "too nice."
Also, everything in TV and movies is 100% true, right?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I have to say, all of the girls i know (so in their mid-teens) don't like guys who go around saying they've killed a bear or something. They go for the funny one's.

YES!

Im always funny when im in the mood.
This reminds me of having crushes in elementary school.
Well girls are sensitive about the Looks, Actions, Emotions, Personality, and Smartness.

I have more, but i have to sleep :P
Too cool for a Signiture.
War_heros so strong, he can kill by looking at you.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Eh, being funny means you are entertaining to be around, it also leads to the friend zone pretty quickly, also, you guys need to stop bawwing about failing with women and blaming it on being "too nice."
Also, everything in TV and movies is 100% true, right?

I disagree. While women generally make no sense at all, a sense of humour is one thing that is *always* something that appeals. A bit of laughter never hurts, you know.
okay first of all harden the fuck up

secondly, don't expect that every girl you meet is either going to want to have sex with you and adore, or that the others are going to use you for emotional support. IT IS ALRIGHT TO HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE FEMALE. once you realise this life will be so much easier
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.