Toribash
666: You liez. Avwave. I'll look for you in game.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hey, guys!
First i want to excuse for any bad grammar, I'm from germany and I learned all the english at school and on the Internet(also I like to watch movies/series in english rather than in german).
  • Member Name:
    pixartist
  • How Long You've Played Toribash:
    Since 01-09-2008
  • Belt: Black, about 400 games to go for 2. Dan
  • What Other Clans You Were in: Well, i was in [hack] for a short time.
  • If Any, Why Did You Leave?: For two reasons: 1. hack is completly russian speaking(I don't speak russian) and 2. Juo asked me if i was interested in joining Legend, which i obviously was.
  • A Good Reason Why You Should Be In Legend: I think even though I'm only Black Belt, I'm not a bad player. I'm also a nice person (I think) got some humor, Legend is full of highly skilled players(and I love fighting good players). I also get along with Juo, who is in this clan. Additionally I'm a decent programmer, i wrote a replay analyzer and I'm still working on a tool which not only allowes you to permanently mute players, but also tells you when and where people from you buddylist are playing and more.

Last edited by pixartist; Mar 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM.
I'll try and look for you

What servers do you go on?
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Member Name: HM4A1
How Long You've Played Toribash: Around 3-4 days
Belt: Green
What Other Clans You Were in: None
If Any, Why Did You Leave?: NA
A Good Reason Why You Should Be In Legend: Because your missing out without me.. Seriously though because you cant have legends without heroes?!

HM4A1
I don't think you've been playing long enough.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
hi, i'm Master13 i've played toribash for 4 months i'm blue belt.
i haven't been in other clams and i wanna join ur clan because i'm good at toribash and i'm very active
Member Name: wnrpdx
How Long You've Played Toribash: Since 09-09-2007
Belt: 3rd Dan
What Other Clans You Were in: None Edit: (no other clams either, like master13)
If Any, Why Did You Leave?: N/A
A Good Reason Why You Should Be In Legend: Kai-FlyNinja- told me to join... I think I may want to be in a clan... I am really only good at judo so I will not be stealing any clan only tourneys from you guys... I am not a douche... my tag-less name is getting lonely looking at all the other names with tags in front of them... I am thinking it would be fun.

Thanks.
Last edited by wnrpdx; Mar 20, 2008 at 12:42 AM.