Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Concerning the Goals veb laid out in this thread, why not try to make a date that we announce on the forums beforehand where we try to get as many people playing as possible at once by having like, a tourney spree.

Something like, (Only as an example to clarify the idea) we say at June 20th at 0000gmt we try launching a few tourneys within like 5 minute intervals of each other, giving out lots of prizes and all that stuff. Maybe if we had the funds, add door prizes for all the tourneys so everyone has an incentive to join, even if they might not win ;o

yaaaaaaaaa
Nicotine Valium Vicodine Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol...
C-C-C-C-C-COCAAAAAAAAINNNNEEEEE

I think that could work, but we would have to schedule it in a few weeks, to make sure enough people have seen it. I think this looks like a good idea, and i'd be happy to help.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

tori MS paint art comp

This would be great make people who wouldnt normaly compeat in art comps because they dont have the programs or skill

AND it would be a bit diffrent which is always good

http://canvaspaint.org/
MSpaint in javascript for those who use mac or linux or w/e else
Last edited by C0XY; Jun 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM.
[o]
So, I heard from a certain someone that I should look up this thread to post my event ideas.

[edit] I was originally thinking about hosting this myself, but I don't have the tcs for that,[/Edit]

My first idea so far is, a replay competition where the goal is to create the most stealthy kill.

Information:

Using environment mods must be allowed to make it more awesome.
This is not supposed to be brutal, it's only stealthy.
Matchframes: 1000 at max, could be less.
The starting positions should be set so tori is facing uke from behind(If you know what I mean).
Weapon mods can be used, non-instagib=better.

I can come with more information. This is just my idea, so far.
Last edited by Tapion; Jun 14, 2009 at 01:32 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
This would be a simple enough replay comp to do. Provided we get the funding for it, we can have it up today or tomorrow ;o I'd suggest 50k to cover 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
I say yaaaaaa
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Name: Madman Mania

Part I: Various Tourny's are held on toribash as Madman Mania. The aim of this game is a wushu styled match without Dq. The point is to preform the best MadMan. The winner of each tourny will win 5k and have their kill points from their hud added as overall points. In other words its a knockout match and when the last player wins he gets 5k TC. Say he only decaped the arm, he would recieve 5k points because thats how much points you get from decaping the arm. Get it? The points in the top corners of the screen.

Part II: At the end you total up the points from all the winners. The person with the most points win the grand prize. There will also be 2nd place too.

Part III: The replay competition as to see who does the best Madman of Uke.

Part IV: The screenshot competition as to see who does the best screenshot of a madman for uke.

Part V: Awards. Hosts should hand out awards for different plays. Each award should only go out once.

Example Awards
Fury Madman
You have preformed a madman without using Grabby hands.
Prize: 5k

Brutality
You have ripped of the enemies head and beaten them with it
Prize: 5k

Sole Survivor
You have been ripped apart and won
Prize: 10k
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Emo...?

I dont think its a bad idea, cause for most people its really hard. But some people are really good at it and will just dominate then entire thing.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
How about a self mutilation event?

Prizes awarded on who can tear the shit out of themself the best.

Hmm, I like the sound of that...

:>