Toribash
you knew your nomination was in but you were impatiant and joined what you could in the mean time you should show more dedication and not just settle for something els in the mean time but i think you can change so you have my vote and like you so good luck hope you get in.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I say yes to nomination. After all, he IS a black belt, which does indicate some
sort of degree of experience under his belt.
Oh yes, mandatory question. Do you ever quit in the middle of a fight because you're losing?
It's obvious that everyone would say no if they were to choose freely, but think
a little about it this time. Also, please note, i am NOT accusing you of doing it,
that would be very rude to do without evidence.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Dont get me wrong its not his skills im worried about its his attitude but like i said i like him and he has my vote

ok but you must not disapoint me IF you get in by doing something dum.

Name:Speedy101[real name Austin]&[Also used to be bigfreeze9]
Previous Clan:[BIGDOG]
Belt: Green Belt [Used to be a brown with bigfreeze9]
TimeZone:Central United States [Louisiana]
BIGDOG?IS that even a clan?Look pimp yo self up,get a avatar a sig and a black or brown belt and ill consider voting for you.
Last edited by CoKe; May 31, 2008 at 12:03 AM.

Sorry for the double post but i think this is going back to not invite only,lets say you need atleast one vote to post here,or else anyone just posts here,so when they post they say who gave them the first vote.so first vote gets you in sort of?Does anyone agree with me?Throw idea or keep?not my choice