Ranking
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
btw if you are contemplating playing this instrument, it's alot of fun sometimes, but you gotta practice more than you want to at first. then you will want to practice because out of nowhere you are really good. but then you finally get a computer and the internets and you get tired of it. also you develop a minor case of scoliosis from playing it.

Thanks for the advice Its one of the many things I have spent a long time saying "I should really learn to do that" like a jackass :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Time for a one-upper.

UNRESIZED PHOTO WITH SHITTY CAMERA!!1!

This is my Gibson Firebird. It's as minimalistic as these guitars come. It's also unusual for a Firebird: no tailpiece, no through-neck (set-neck instead), and a smaller than normal headstock. I picked it up brand new two years ago for $1100 Canadian, which is a real damn bargain. It's unchanged from the way it came out of the factory, serials are legitimate and everything. It's too bad I have no talent to go with it.
damn i wish i had an electric guitar, only ahave a shitty classic... and i mean, it is tuned, but the sound is not right, lol, thats how shitty it is. xD
gotta get me some money to buy an electric one.