Ranking
I gg every game I play, and I never /spec out of something I'd normally lose.

If someone's flaming/trolling me or another player, and I'm present in the room, I'll /kick or /ban them, sometimes during a match, but that's only in very extreme cases where they're actually violating rules by making sexist/racist slurs and such. I think that's as close as I've come to cheating, other than messing around with dm thresh for lulz at other admins, or for events, and what not. (See: Getting enlightened by Dad)

When I see someone /spec out of a fight, or /quit during a fight, I just nod, and note them down as a subhuman piece of trash that doesn't deserve to share this planet with me. Since I can't end their life over the anonymity of the internet, I don't let what I can't control frustrate me that much.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate it when that happens.
For an example there was a time where I was decapping the heck out of this dude, he went to spec and entered again and I wanted to save the replay ~.~''. Made me pissed as hell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
of one person leaves if the other person had more points they woulld win but if they left and had more poin ts they don't get a win...?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I've only experienced ragequits a couple of times. The only thing that bothers me is, like Ostakex said, that the replay is lost.
Uh, what harm is a loss going to do. Why are you all like "oh but it's not fair if my game crashes, or my net disconnects. ; -;". Alot of games punish you for leaving mid-game, intentional or not. A win equals tc/qi/a nice replay. A loss equals a +1 on a screen nobody ever looks at.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Idea:

You are unable to ragequit at frame 350 or below, or 200- depending on the roundtime.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Get over this topic.

It's just 10 tc and 1 qi.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
It's just 10 tc and 1 qi.

True, but ragequitting usually causes greif over the so called "winner" because he was about to win, and then the opponent ragequits.

Plus yellow/white belts stress out over every little TC they earn.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jan 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else