Ranking
I actually tried it once but I just didn`t like it at all...

I also have some classmates that smoke but I simply do not see the reason...it`s just smoke!

So...it`s a no for me and it will be like this for a few years.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Errr, I'm 14 and I smoke a little bit of cigs but a lot of weed. I'm just your typical under achiever.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I guarantee you that 7 or 8/10 of the kids in your school don't smoke because they think it's cool, like you said. Sometimes i smoke, not because I think it's cool, but because it feels good. The kids at your school probably feel the same way about smoking. I don't do it enough for it to be too bad for me though.
Yeah, Ive tried smoking tobacco, but it never really did anything for me, other than make me not want to get caught. Ive been smoking pot for about 4 years now, and I smoke weekly, and maintain a 3.5 GPA.
Thanks.
Most people in my school from 11-17 smoke...one of them is like 13 and he somkes with other people 13 under.
When I was 12. I saw a 12 year old smoking a cigarette that he inhaled. Now he's like, 5 years older than me and smokes weed and drinks beer and alcohol even. in fact i hear he smokes marijuana too.

^
This is what you all sound like.
I smoke cigarettes. I drink alcohol. I smoke weed on rare occasions. I'm even contemplating smoking other drugs. Everything in this life is a learning experience for better or for worse. But nothing we do on this planet truly caries on. All that matters is being a good person. [/rant]
BRB going out for a smoke.