Toribash
"Spamming" our page.. u cant even try to do it dude 1 more time and you're doomed by a gm ;) Try meh, dude.

Btw Equi the banners are a little bit mainstream cuz i cant see whats type in em can u say to the artist to fix em a little?
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Sirvoodoo go away to soak the clothes please and stop coming back here to see if we have your banners we don't want your banners it made me so sick to the stomache when I saw how shit your banner was sir! So goodbye please don't annoy us, u must be jealous!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hah ikr He is jealous and the funny thing is he cant post here and argue us bout we said or he will definitly get banned xD
I walk a lonely road
Yea and another funnny thing is check at this avatar its his girlfriend(not even a real person)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Avatar, When did i say it was my gf, Thats a char from a anime i watch. Ur making ur self look like a fool.
I didnt come for the banner i came to "support".. Lol xD
Im jealous? Of what my clan has its own call server, skype chat, and we are active 24/7
I cant argue or whatever? Yea i can, when you hide behind a gm saying Hahahah he can do anything because we can ban him.. stfu stop hiding behind an admin and man the fk up. Lmfao
Spamming your page how? I actually took time into righting Great activity. dumb ass.
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Hmm its better now equi and btw sir thats over Equi plz report ur the leader
I walk a lonely road