Toribash
Disliked the opener.
The handstand moving and all that is unique in -30 grav.
The kick was good, and the pose was great. Keep it up.
eh
Running openers are overdone, but I like the aerial cartwheel thingy. Was kinda stiff tho
Gainer was good
cork was nice, but it's a cork, not really unique.
nice pose
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I just don´t understand how the fuck you can be so good ._.
Like realy, Lovely first arm boom
First skeet, Fucking powerfull and jesus with the aim
The second one is just pure sex
Gj u fagaltios pro <3
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
That ending was a bit unexpected. You may want to experiment with more original tricks in tricking replays rather than the generic back flip, cork and spin. The movement was smooth, maybe a bit stiff but nothing too bad. It is a good replay just boring to watch. Try mixing some new things in.
opener was fucking generic holy shit

so twitchy

flips and shit were generic

try new things, the same tricking replay over and over again is getting a bit old

try to be more original with the little dm hack ending, its been done at least 20 times in the last 2 months

pls
The opener was a bit too stiff. I understand that seeking the arm position you used at first is fairly common, but since it comprises many joints on hold you need to balance it out nicely to prevent looking that stiff.

It also wasted a bit of the momentum it could have had. With your leg lifted and your body starting to fall, it is advised that you make use of that falling momentum, transfer it sideways and then finally upwards in a continuous movement. So if you put your leg down, and then up again to adjust its position, you will be killing the initial downwards force that you created, plus it breaks the flow that the move could have had.

Transition after the opener was very well executed, didn't really like the trick or setup for it after it.

Scoot couldve been better but it was still very nice, really loved the speed of that cork, my personal highlight of the replay. The backflip and the backfull after the cork were also really good.

I didn't really like the ending, I feel like you couldve found something more creative to do.

Overall, really nice replay and i enjoyed it

8/10
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Thanks bro, new tricking collab with Jisse
-----
Complexity made the start, and I made the boom and pose
Attached Files
Collab - Jisse & Ifred.rpl (559.0 KB, 37 views)
dupcollubnstuff.rpl (113.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by fred; Jul 14, 2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awesome collab! Really like that even the toris changed place with eachother! Good job.
The other replay was also cool but maybe a little bit short. ;)
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Awesome collab! Really like that even the toris changed place with eachother! Good job.
The other replay was also cool but maybe a little bit short. ;)

I like how you CnC'd a post from 2014
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen