Toribash
Im winning like crazy. I have 5.5k
Last edited by DarkKira; Nov 3, 2009 at 06:29 PM.
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.
Haha working on it now. Also, there are some problems in the code where your card number can go down and the apache code errors prevent you from seeing your numbers, which makes it nigh on impossible to win.

EDIT: Thanks to the aforementioned error, I just went from 6150 to 5200 in five minutes.
Last edited by hydrotoxin; Nov 4, 2009 at 05:50 PM.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Can you screenshot the error messages? I dont get error messages at all. I will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If you can proove that it was because of an bug I will give you your old tc amount again.

Sometimes that error will last for awhile, so I quit the application, but when you quit you lose 50TC.
[Piratez]
Yes, thats a serverside issue and I can not fix this because I currently use free webspace to host the database. Sorry for the inconvenience though.
Well can you at least restore the TC? You didn't inform anyone of this error before, and I lost a lot of TC under circumstances that I couldn't control, nor could you.
[Piratez]
Ace glitch. I had 17 it gave me an ace and made it an automatic 11. I lost. it SHOULD have made it 18. Can you fix this?
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480