Toribash
Guys I would like to call a false alarm here. As time goes on I am feeling less and less attracted to Jessica. Damn straight I should of waited. And even though it has been obviously noted, and verbally stated that she likes me, I am going to let this one go. Just not my type I guess? I dunno.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Guys I would like to call a false alarm here. As time goes on I am feeling less and less attracted to Jessica. Damn straight I should of waited. And even though it has been obviously noted, and verbally stated that she likes me, I am going to let this one go. Just not my type I guess? I dunno.

if you like her. don't give up son...Follow your Heart to the Love, and you'll find the true meaning of life.
Wait... What happend with me? :V
What's Jessica like again? If she's real nice and doesn't hang around with the stupid popular kids, then do something about it. You need to fight your feeling, if you know she's the right person for you.

...Or something like that.
Tint is sex.
-sigh-

Originally Posted by GHMWolf View Post
if you like her. don't give up son...Follow your Heart to the Love, and you'll find the true meaning of life.
Wait... What happend with me? :V

I have no idea what happened with you. And I DON'T like her is my point.

Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
What's Jessica like again? If she's real nice and doesn't hang around with the stupid popular kids, then do something about it. You need to fight your feeling, if you know she's the right person for you.

...Or something like that.

What feeling? My feeling of not liking her? Lol. And no she isn't popular.

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
I think I'm fallin' in love.

Help. xd

Explain :|

Originally Posted by Math View Post
Oh god, you kissed her already?

No. I did not :]
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I was referring to Aoc, my lad. <3

I had a girlfriend months ago... I broke our romance due to her jealousy; actually she used to get jealous when I chat to my friend... And god, everybody knew my friend is lesbian. (Hot lesbian anyways)

So, yesterday I added her to my MSN, and we started to chat... She told me she thought I'd never talk to her over again. Well, we talked about things we miss from the breakup... Keeping in mind that our relationship didn't work once, I don't know if it would be right to resume dating.

Also that makes the decision harder:

She also told me she never forgot me, that I was only one for her. Oh, so much things.
What should I do?
Oh god, you kissed her already?

Yeah, I went to her house and we did a lot of things :s.
I was referring to Aoc, my lad. <3

I had a girlfriend months ago... I broke our romance due to her jealousy; actually she used to get jealous when I chat to my friend... And god, everybody knew my friend is lesbian. (Hot lesbian anyways)

So, yesterday I added her to my MSN, and we started to chat... She told me she thought I'd never talk to her over again. Well, we talked about things we miss from the breakup... Keeping in mind that our relationship didn't work once, I don't know if it would be right to resume dating.

Also that makes the decision harder:

She also told me she never forgot me, that I was only one for her. Oh, so much things.
What should I do?

What are you waiting for ? is the right question here.