Toribash
Oh shit I actually can't play today, I have to help my sister move. Sorry about that guys. Well Sicks could you contact everyone? Axel and Dog should respond pretty quickly on skype. Do half of the matches if not enough people come. Sorry guys.

Well there is always weekend. I'll know tomorrow if I'm free.
Got it Uby. Again, I will probably come late, I would be late 30 minute at most.

EDIT: I have them on Steam, but not on Skype, can you pm me their ids?
Last edited by Sicks; Jun 30, 2016 at 04:59 PM.
I can't play today guys. the internet in whole germany is down. one provider....my provider. hope it will be there tomorrow
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi guys, what's the situation looking like for players today?

We have a room open at /jo elite if any of ya can play today.

Sorry to rush but I can't play on saturday so would like to get some matches done soon ^^.

If you're unable to come that's fine though, the rest of my clan will probably be able to attend the weekend if needs be.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
OK, so I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: Snook mop the floor, we lost 4-0 against them, I kinda fucked up on Judofrac as well. Rpls below.

Good news: Thomas from RelaxAll came by and watch our match. He told us to take a look at a bracket and made me realized we are supposed to fight next week for round 2.
And so those fights I lost are nulled, lol.

Another bad news: I'm going to my granma outta nowhere, no internet from 4 to 7 July.

Basically, we are supposed to start fighting Elite at 4th of July, you can say we are automatically 'win' the first round, cause we start at round 2.
Attached Files
fight 1 CL snook vs sicks.rpl (88.1 KB, 2 views)
fight 2 CL snook vs sicks.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
fight 3 CL snook vs sicks.rpl (285 Bytes, 2 views)
fight 4 CL snook vs sicks.rpl (70.7 KB, 2 views)
So yeah what he said, sorry for the misunderstanding on our part too!

We'll plan another time for next week to play.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09