Toribash
I'm a victim too in the urbanlegend video...btw who care..the important is to make an epic video:P(and i hope that our name will be deleted:P)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
yeah epic is good. i was hoping it could sorta show off the Judo League, and be a community-promo vid. with lotsa epic judo moves, and it should somehow explain that the JL is the place to test ur judo ability. with a league table and everything.

so whos the best at making videos on demand?
lol yea u are brucia it was a owning replay ^_^ so i had to post it, not much views on the replays though, but i guess that doesnt matter
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass
Epic
These are some replays for the vid i made
Attached Files
.ftw.rpl (279 Bytes, 4 views)
.ftw numb 2.rpl (99.5 KB, 4 views)
.ftw numb 882.rpl (99.4 KB, 4 views)
.ftw!!!.rpl (35.2 KB, 4 views)
.head pwn.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
.head slam!!.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
.holy crap lolnuss.rpl (28.4 KB, 4 views)
.holy crap perfect.rpl (47.8 KB, 4 views)
.JL perfected.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
.running awesomeness.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
These are the last
These are the last of my replays, these have a mix of me and some people from JL fighting
Attached Files
.JL perfected.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 2.rpl (33.2 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 3.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 4.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 5.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 6.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
.JL perfected 7.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
well if u get some 1 to make the vid he can do it, or are you going to hand select the vids and then give it to him?
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass
of all the people in this league we have no video maker? That's surprising.

I know a two guys in my clan that can make a vid but one of them is gone.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com