Toribash
Ohh i gotta few, but ill try to post the most so called "clean" ones for those lil kids
Yo momma so fat shes got cheat codes for wii fit

3 old men at senior home sit on a porch, the first goes "I miss being young, I could wake up in the morning and take a good piss," the second goes "I miss being young, I could wake up in the morning and take a nice dump," the third goes " I don't know what you guys are talking about every morning i take a nice dump at 6:00 and a good piss at 8:00, problem is, I dont wake up till 10:00."

and the last one is

How many saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb,
One but it'll take him 10 episodes
Ok

So a guy walks into a sub shop with an ostrich and goes "I'll take a #3" and the ostrich says "Me too" The girl at the register goes "Okay that will be $9.28" The man reaches in his pocket and pulls out exactly $9.82, this cycle goes on for about a week and one day the girl just asks how exactly he managed to pull out the exact change each time he came to the shop. The man said " I found a lamp one day with a Jeanie in it, it told me i had only 2 wishes, my first wish was to always have the exact amount of money I need whenever I buy anything," The girl said "Wow, thats really smart, I would have asked for a million dollars or something but you'll never run out of money!" But then she said "Wait, but that doesn't explain the ostrich, why is it always with you?" the man responded "Its simple, I wanted a tall girl with a big ass who agrees with everything i say
Last edited by FrinJeka; Mar 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
there's a blond,brunette, and a red head they walk into a store and try to rob it the cashier calls the cops and they run outside and look for a place to hide and they see a barn the run in there and see three potato sacks they all get in on and when the cops come in and look around and they see one of the sacks move and he kicks It and the brunette goes woof woof and he thinks shes a dog so he moves on he kicks the next sack and the red head goes meow and he thinks that she is a cat so he goes to the last one and when he kicks it the blonde goes potato potato

Hahahaahha
There was a doctor and a lady the lady has just given birth..

the doctor said WE have some good new and bad news bad news the baby is ginger good news it is dead!
Right
A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"
Yo mamas so fat, when she sat on a tv she made a Flatscreen TV

Yo mamas so fat, she doesn't need internet cause she's so worldwide

Yo Mamas So Stupid, she went the the superbowl and brought a spoon

a man walks into a library and asked if he could borrow a book on suicide the man replied "no you wont bring it back"
I flush do you?

Hope you like it.
Taken from 'Derp and Derpina'
-----
A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, then pulls
out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda
stands up to leave, the manager shouts: "Hey! Where are
you going? You just shot my waiter, and you didn't pay
for your sandwich!" The panda yells back at the manager,
"Hey, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!"

So the manager opens his

dictionary and looks up the word "panda." It reads
"PANDA: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin,
characterized by distinct black and white coloring.

Eats shoots and leaves."
Last edited by adityafox; May 24, 2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump