Toribash
exactly that what i mean. My view points that you have to be more active in forums. I don't want to say taht spm all the threads but you have to be more active in forums
Originally Posted by MaKsWeLL77 View Post
What is your name in real life: Maks
What is your name in-game:MaKsWeLL77
How many time do you spend in-game:Every day 3-6 hours
how many time do you spend in-forums:All ingame time
What is your belt: Black 2dan
What is you best mod: Judo
Why do you wanna join? I'm looking for really great clan, but i didn't have luck before, so i really hope to join. I can also make discounts to clanmates when i make textures for them.
What is you GMT: +2
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Cause i believe that in this clan my toribash skill can improve and improve faster
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? : I can make textures for other players and help with your textures
What was your post clans? There was only one -yakuza. Then i decided to go up in toribash.

thats kind to make other textures and really nice application ;)
Yes from me.
It gets better...
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
exactly that what i mean. My view points that you have to be more active in forums. I don't want to say taht spm all the threads but you have to be more active in forums

when i be in clan i can fully take part in clan discussions so i will have much more posts and i will may have a drawing planshet to make much better textures!
What's your name in real life?: Deonta Blackshire.
What's your name in-game?:Watersurf(But people call me Water)
How much time you spend in-game?:1-4 hours.
How much time you spend in-forums?:4-7 hours.
What is your belt?:Brown belt.
What is your best mod?:Taekkyon.
Why do you wanna join?:Because i know all of the members here, and their like brothers to me....I left out of dumbness and dispression instead of controling my self.....But i'm getting better at it i'm taking some self control class and i am seeing results.
What is your GMT?:+6
Why do you think your [PsY] material?: Well,I have rather some experince here and I'm planning this clans first Clan Event.....and for a Brown Belt i'm pretty good in SP.
Show us 3 single player and 3 multiplayer replays(Have to be in your best mode):Well, my internet connection still isn't on but i'm making replays offine in sp.
With what you can help the clan?:Events and tourneys mostly.
What was your past clan?:ICoF,Tanith Elite,and Aeon.
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
What's your name in real life?: Deonta Blackshire.
What's your name in-game?:Watersurf(But people call me Water)
How much time you spend in-game?:1-4 hours.
How much time you spend in-forums?:4-7 hours.
What is your belt?:Brown belt.
What is your best mod?:Taekkyon.
Why do you wanna join?:Because i know all of the members here, and their like brothers to me....I left out of dumbness and dispression instead of controling my self.....But i'm getting better at it i'm taking some self control class and i am seeing results.
What is your GMT?:+6
Why do you think your [PsY] material?: Well,I have rather some experince here and I'm planning this clans first Clan Event.....and for a Brown Belt i'm pretty good in SP.
Show us 3 single player and 3 multiplayer replays(Have to be in your best mode):Well, my internet connection still isn't on but i'm making replays offine in sp.
With what you can help the clan?:Events and tourneys mostly.
What was your past clan?:ICoF,Tanith Elite,and Aeon.

Bro i would like to wait that you get a black belt and after this i decide cuz if you aren't black belt you can't. We have to eenly with all the ppl bro

waiting a black belt