Toribash
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Also Drakhir, I like it how we're both in love with this game :v

<3

Also, new video:

It shows a part of the background story, which looks epic. :v

ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 PC DELAYED
Originally Posted by EBA
Just a day after finding out that they’d have to wait a few days extra to receive Gearbox Software’s Borderlands, PC gamers again get the shaft today as we learn that Assassin’s Creed 2 will now not see the light of day on the platform until Q1 2010. This info coming via the oh-so-trendy new marketing tool most people call Twitter. The delay is apparently being made to allow more time for the dev to deliver the “best quality game” on the PC, so let’s hope its console counterparts, releasing this November on the PS3 and 360, won’t be less than the best.

Last edited by Drakhir; Sep 26, 2009 at 01:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Was that how the developers pronounce it, or the ingame characters?

Remember; Altair was pronounced Al-Tair (think Terror) by the English speaking developers and Al-Tahir by the ingame characters, the way it's actually supposed to be pronounced.

So yeah :v

Also Drakhir, I like it how we're both in love with this game :v

I'm in love with this game too :v

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
<3

Also, new video:

-video-

That video got me really really psyched. I can't fuckin wait dude... disappointed about the delay but still.. as long as they're making it better IDC! I just wanna play it! Pre-ordered a few nights ago.
New trailer; In-Credible.

Loving the background story ;o
I still think Altair is awesomer though :v

also pirate, <3
Seems like a generic "Nooo, faaatheeeeer!" and "I'll kill those guys because they killed my father" kind of backstory.

The gameplay looks cool, though.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I came... 7 times... simultaneously...
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Seems like a generic "Nooo, faaatheeeeer!" and "I'll kill those guys because they killed my father" kind of backstory.

well tbh, the most likely situation will be 'k I killed the guys who killed my father, but im pretty fuckin good at killin people soo'

It's pretty hard to be 'original' these days though.. :/

i kind of agree with you i guess.
Eh-tzi-oh

^

The story's kind of gay, but some games/movies/shows/books actually manage to pull it off, so I'm hoping they're going to do so too. It's all about putting us a in a trance of boyish fanboyism, like with Altair (white hood, fucking awesome hidden blades, arrogant asshole, doesn't get better).

Too bad Ezio doesn't like anything like in the E3 trailer, he shares his horrid face with Desmond (why oh why) because apparently, every guy in every generation in that family, no matter how distant of a relative they are, shares the same face. I think that is the face of Adam (and god), the first man on earth. I mean, you'd have to be pretty divine to be able to jump from high-ass towers into a 1 meter high haystack, and get out a second later just to cut some dude up.
Last edited by dalir; Sep 27, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir
(white hood, fucking awesome hidden blades, arrogant asshole, doesn't get better).

That quality alone draws in fanboys like sharks to chum. (See; motherfucking House)

Originally Posted by Dalir
I think that is the face of Adam (and god), the first man on earth. I mean, you'd have to be pretty divine to be able to jump from high-ass towers into a 1 meter high haystack, and get out a second later just to cut some dude up.

Altair/Ezio/Desmond are all clearly Jesus reviving himself and living throughout the ages.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post

His family gets killed/betrayed by those who Ezio didn't expect and then he gets some help from his uncle and aunt (and DaVinci, etc) to get his "justice". Something like that