Toribash
if theres a WW3

it'll be a atomic war -> end of the world

Usa and russia have enough Bombs to blow 27 times the earth

and we dont count all the bomb from france, germany ...
Fr[C.T.]; [HTS] ; [Monobi disciple's]
On the subject of nukes;

I doubt they would launch them all that fast, since it's a pretty fucking expensive undertaking. They'd rather save nukes untill there's no other way.
Personally, I think nukes are not much more than something a country will launch out of spite, when they have no chance of winning. At the end of the war, when the troops are exhausted and wiped out, the munitions are nearly gone, and the national economy is in the shitter, they hit the button. Just because they can and they have nothing to lose.

But we'll see, won't we?
infamous
It depends on the country, when it comes down to nukes. Even if this is completely profiling, some other country's leaders don't have the same "morals" that America, Britain, and pretty much all of Europe's leaders have. So, they (north korea, iran etc (not saying that they will)) could just nuke us and not be too affected, but of course this is just speculations
Where did they get their nucular shit from? Australia. If it wasn't for our previous Prime Minister being a greedy prick, we wouldn't be considering nucular wars, etc. Also, America did a good job at fucking Japan up in the last WW, doubt they'll drop another nuke again.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Ugh, you have so much ignorance and misinformation in your post I want to hit you. Hard.
Also? It's 'nuclear' not 'nucular'. You're bringing back some bad Bush-related memories.
infamous
I agree will epic and take-out a world war 3 would cause massive problems probably destroying most of humanity
ArtistShop
The only type of nuclear 'warfare' that will happen would be North Korea or Iran nuking either the U.S.A. or some other developed country. This would be promptly followed by extreme amounts of ass-rape being delivered to the offending country. The major nuclear powers are too smart to start nuclear war.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.