Toribash
No, in fact a majority of humor comes from the internet, from memes and stuff. Even arrow to knee jokes.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I don't recall memes and the like making such raunchy jests. But we stray from the point it's not what offends whom, I'm inquiring about the source...perhaps it's a maturity thing?. I mean of course there's nothing like a good joke no matter what it may be but why are the homo erotic terms the first things gamers go for is my question . Be it toribash, call of duty , pretty much any mmo and is the same terminology: fag, rape, you mad?, and other things as such. Now that i think about it cozza's right it's just what's popular now a days so maybe it want about being homo erotic it's just what's been established as humorous...thanks gentleman I've found my answer.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Lol, you argued and agreed in the same post.
I had an epiphany lol the only way to come to a conclusion is to understand the whole story.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I don't recall memes and the like making such raunchy jests. But we stray from the point it's not what offends whom, I'm inquiring about the source...perhaps it's a maturity thing?. I mean of course there's nothing like a good joke no matter what it may be but why are the homo erotic terms the first things gamers go for is my question . Be it toribash, call of duty , pretty much any mmo and is the same terminology: fag, rape, you mad?, and other things as such. Now that i think about it cozza's right it's just what's popular now a days so maybe it want about being homo erotic it's just what's been established as humorous...thanks gentleman I've found my answer.

Well, I think that memes laced with homoerotic slur is just a new form of banter that has been around forever. Most computer games are aimed at a male audience so I think it's inevitable that male players will call each other faggots from time to time just to mess with each other. I think there's a pretty good chance that knights from the olden times did this as well.

Knight1: You can't even stay on your horse you noob!
knight2: *medieval ragequit*
Knight1: Pffft. What a Eunuch.
Knight3: Anybody wanna duel 500 gold pieces?
Last edited by Downstem; Aug 11, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
In comparisate to toribash that is the closest it gets. I doubt knights knew what getting ingame means. They would be mind boggled if they heard someone was selling copper relax (probably), silly knights are silly.
Next topic men, what makes a woman desirable to you? Inside and or outside

Myself personally I'm a sucker for:

Dark hair
Energetic
Intelligent
Graceful
C-cup
British accent
leggings
Humorous
Hip hop lover
Poet gamer

What are the most desirable traits to you all keep it pg 13 please.
Beautiful eyes
Silky, brownish hair
Slim body ( not necessarily so thin that her rib bones are visible through her shirt, like most girls in my country)
Music head
Nonjudgmental
Trustworthy
Good attitude
Slightly clumsy
Stylish dresser
I see azure is liking that c-cup xD
-----
Back to the topic though.
If i find her attractive, all i need her to be is...well,Her
Last edited by Jmoze; Sep 5, 2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]