Toribash
for those who mentioned my name, I do not consider myself an "Artist of the elite ", I have to greatly improve my techniques. and I do not have the Art achievement.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As far as I'm concerned, no one right now is nearly as talented as people from back in the day, including MANtrain, Werd, hanz0 (not from that long ago :V), and more
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
EDIT: Completely forgot MANtrain, I'd have put him at the top if I had something from him, but has anyone ever tried to buy anything from that bastard? ):

Yiep was one of the only people to ever buy anything from him, I can't remember how much he paid, but I think it was in excess of 250k (back when that was a stupid amount of tc). You could try to search for the thread, it was a request for a red ranger head. I'd do this, but I can no longer search the forums, and I don't think I should have to pay more than once for this basic function... But that's for another thread.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=65676

Here is a fairly nice selection of train, nut and ben's art. They're pretty fucking sweet.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I'd say Monobi was definitely one of the top artists in his time. Right now, I'd agree with most of the folks saying AlphasoniK is the best available, but the wait for a good set is incredibly long (i.e., three months for a head and torso, at least in my experience). DarkJak is also pretty willing to make heads last time I checked, but prices are pretty exorbitant (as they well should be). Can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post
for those who mentioned my name, I do not consider myself an "Artist of the elite ", I have to greatly improve my techniques. and I do not have the Art achievement.

Dont be so unpretentious you make great art but i gotto agree u aint just there yet but not so far i think.

Well id say ferrock2. Of course theres Alphasonik and others but i havent seen so much them post on art forum like Ferrock2 does so yeah.
Frankly I have to disagree with the people saying hanz0. Looking back at it now, its completely under our current standards although he was good then.
Hoss.
Let me point here the top artist of all time.. me.. ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!......

hahahahahaha.... just kidding, folks!

Thanx a lot for the people who considered mentioning me in this thread... I feel really honored.

But I think if I were asked to point the best artists in my opinion, I would cite these guys:

KungFuJC
Me ( not me, but Me... yes.. it's a bit confusing..)
membrain
pate5
vermine
avwave

Also, I would like to express my respect to Razasha's works, some of the bests I've seen lately.

Keep doing the nice job!