Toribash
Thanks Athin.My stats:
Athin:Yes
Deeza:Neutral
Star:Neutral
Akmal:?
xWolfz:?

Guys I am so sorry but I need to withdraw my application.
My friend asked me to join his clan and I can`t let him down.
Maybe in the future I will apply again.
You guys are the best.Good luck on your way.
Last edited by DarkDrainz; Feb 3, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Well, you definently hurt your chances very strongly here. I give second chances easy, but others do not. Time will tell.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
Hm... I don't know. Grammar is a important for me, as I hate people with bad grammar. I'm staying neutral for now. A quick tip: Puts spaces after your full stops. Makes it easier to read. But you seem nice.
Also, is that Hatsune Miku? Looks like her.

Wow. Just... just wow. What a fail. I'm just gonna leave that for all to see. Feel free to sig that if you want. I are good smart.

Edit: Yay for amazing 100th post!
Last edited by Deeza445; Feb 3, 2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: 100th
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Hi guys, these days I always think about joining raku. Then, I met Athin in-game and he told me to try to join. So, here's my freeform application:

As you can see, my name is Hugo. I'm Brazillian. I can speak Portuguese, and I'm able to understand Spanish too. I'm still learning about English, and I think joining raku would be a great experience to help improve my english.
I liked the way you guys play in-game. Athin seems very funny and cool, Akmal was in the room in the same day too. I don't know much about the other members yet, but when I join the raku IRC, I think I can do it.

My past clans are [No-Mercy], and [one]. No, it's not the recent No-Mercy, it was the old one. I quit in order to solve some problems with the old leader, Tryton. I left one because they merged with Coffee, and I was against this merge. So, I quit.

Until the last year, I was co leader of BTO. There, I learned about the community itself, and the "common sense" you must have to remain a part of it.

I am active in forums and IRC, a bit lazy in-game, but if someone wants to go in-game, I'm always ready for a good match. I spend something like 6 - 12 hours in front of computer. Crazy right?

Well, that's all. I hope you liked my application.

Best regards, Hugo.
Grammar is pretty good, wouldn't mind helping you. Nice guy, cool, has potential.

Yes
I spend 6-12 hours asleep a day. May not sound like much but it's usually closer to the 12 hour mark.

And I knew the leader of Coffee, he was a member here. To this day I believe we all still think he is a giant tool. Also, I have some serious distaste as to the name he picked for the change of what I believe was jungle. Which he killed in the first place...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Lighten up Wolf. Maybe he changed, like I did.
I like him. Seems nice. I say yes. And I hope we can help you with your English. Don't know about me though... still can't get over grammar is a important... *sigh*
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
I still laugh when you do that Dezza445.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...