Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
im going to kill myself now

Me2, we can do it together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It was sad to see

Paul Daley looked awesome though. Looks like it's him vs rory mcdonald next
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Let's get something perfectly clear, Chael P. Sonnen has never lost a fight and didn't lose last night. Big John got confused when Chael was simply patting Tito like a owner does his pet - Chael being the good man he is was simply giving Tito a couple pats of admiration of getting in a great position. Big John got it wrong, but I forgive him.
BISPING VS GSP WAS CANCELLED!

Dana saw the light and realised holding up a great division full of contenders until November so a retired welterweight can fight a fluke non-champion at middleweight wasn't the best idea

Some faith has been restored

NO FOR GAY JESUS
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Wuts GSP gonna do then? And I guess it's gonna be Yoel vs. Bisping?

And sure, Shaw.

Well, Dana said it's Yoel vs Bisping, so your guess is as good as mine

Also I reckon they gotta do GSP vs anderson now. It's now or never, and in the era of 'big money fights' that would do very good numbers

That'd be cool.

211 picks:
Stipe - JDS
Joanna - Andrade
Maia - Masvidal
Edgar - Rodriguez
Alvarez - Poirer
---
Only confident about Joanna winning, though. Least confident about Maia losing.
211 picks
Stipe via early knockout
Joanna by close decision
Maia by submission
Edgar by late ground n pound tko
Poirier by decision

I think people are sleeping on Andrade, but I still think jj will take the decision. I agree that maia vs masvidal is the hardest one to predict - masvidal murders maia on the feet, but I think that maia can clinch and take it down and once it's down I think it's over.

Man this is a great card, not confident about any of them