Toribash
No, I didn't mean a madman, though it was. I meant a boomhit(< click on it, if you don't know what it means).
Also, here's an interesting replay I made recently
Attached Files
g_drunk.rpl (111.7 KB, 4 views)
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
heres some of my newest freeruning stuff. please please...please rate and coment the third one. Its y best work so far. AND ONE MORE THING. please use the freecam view. If you dont know how to use it then press 2 while in game. then use the camera keys to move the camera position then hold down right click and move the mouse to change the angle that you want to view.
Attached Files
lolpants freerun3.rpl (415.9 KB, 3 views)
lolpants freerun4.rpl (329.8 KB, 3 views)
neat kick bro.rpl (101.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by lolpants; Mar 7, 2011 at 03:46 AM.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
I'll just comment the third one.
It was nice and mostly fluent. What I didn't like was that at some places some your limbs were just idle(imo, it doesn't look good)
8/10
And here's a replay I made recently:
Attached Files
b_izlaizi!.rpl (234.8 KB, 5 views)
thank you. Every comment helps! And keep in mind that i started freerunning in Tb last Friday (the 4th of March), so i'm still kinda learning the tricks of momentum and velocity. As for the idle limbs, I'm begging to be more keen of relaxing them
Today I felt mad :<
so here's a madman I finished right now.
Attached Files
b_numb3.rpl (310.6 KB, 6 views)
here are 3 new replays i did today 2 in wushu one new freerun. when u watch the wushu games press "p" at the points where i literally blocked these guys hits. Its really cool. Long story short I had one of the best wushu days ever. none of this was actually luck. I managed to assess each situation and move out of the way or block these hits. plz rate and comment

Oh and on the freerunning one just end the replay at about 3000 frames left. nothing else really happens
Attached Files
0 ian= wushu beast.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
0 ian= wushu beast 2.rpl (66.1 KB, 6 views)
lolpants freerun 7.rpl (222.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by lolpants; Mar 11, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
Ripper, I'd say 7.5/10 or so. You took a while on the second one. In the middle section I mean. But for being your first one made its quite good! It shows you have potential. Here's my latest and greatest freerunning. I revisited this one, and I'm glad I did.
PLEASE: only comment on the first one "lolpants new freerun" It's my best work so far. I really tried to stay on my feet the whole time, like actual freerunning.

*EDIT: for the second one as soon as the vid starts, press 3 then press 2 then press r and follow my tori around.*
Attached Files
lolpants new freerun.rpl (428.7 KB, 4 views)
lolpants freerun5 .rpl (350.9 KB, 4 views)
lolpants freerun 7.rpl (222.4 KB, 5 views)