Toribash
*thinks up a punchy-ish line that's somewhat on topic*
Well those socks will be blown off again when I show you boobs pic again. [gold!]
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
what happens when i listen to too much pendulum
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
O_O OMG OMG OMG!!! SPIRAL!!! lovin it!! It's awesomeness! Spiral tastey, mmm [rolls around humming and rubbing self for no reason] yummy
:o you made that? nice job man proud of ya :3
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
awesome! Your getting better at sigs, you made the avvy too? If so nice :>, I also see you have a new set [again] hehe
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
:o you made that? nice job man proud of ya :3

Thanks . The text was from something I owned already.

Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
awesome! Your getting better at sigs, you made the avvy too? If so nice :>, I also see you have a new set [again] hehe

Lol, a simple recolor from that acid/typhon set. Heh, I sort of made the avvy. It was a ground texture for my set Pate5 made(he made the ground too) It didn't upload so I added a bunch of shadows and glow.

Originally Posted by Nick96 View Post
they're not the best but nonetheless here are my first sigs http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=191988

Pretty good. A bit too simble though. Maybe change the font to something more substantial or thick.