Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hehe wel is ws a longtime back then i remeber the only part that rolin was try to say that KO was note a clan and i sayd yes and bla bla bla i got in 4 no idea XD oh ya i wa sin yes clan and i never seen them online so i quit there clan to join urs XD but i remeber that i kicked rollin ass around a few times so i tink he let me in XD well if i remeber well
D@cK0s
Ok, lets keep this about new people, not us who are old members of the clan.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OK I have a question about the way we let people in.

When people post their replays. Does it have to be an online match or against Uke?

Just curious is all.
Id prefer at least one multiplayer replay. The rest i really don't care about.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: (the one the only) Paralyzer *crowd goes wild*

Belt: black

Best Mod: Judo, and other things

Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Cause i am paralyzer, lol, im helpful and very caring.

Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: i make textures and avatars. lol

How active are you ingame and on the forums? ummm ALWAYS

How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? Umm welll the clans i have been in are ether half inactive or leaded by a monkey with a paddle ball

Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods? BRB ILL GO MAKE THEM
Well para, I say yes, you just need a yes from either rollin or buttchouda and you are in.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wooo, Thx

and i will post some replays, in due time

Replays:
Attached Files
Cool_mp_win.rpl (79.6 KB, 5 views)
EXPLOSION.rpl (27.9 KB, 5 views)
SUPADECAP.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
Katana_kill.rpl (70.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Paralyzer; Apr 3, 2009 at 08:06 AM.
Name:Torigirll
Belt:Blue
Best Md: Judo and Classic
Why I want to join your klan: Cause u guys r kool and i would like 2 join
Special skills or moves: holding kick use grab the contract left or right leg and double boths glutes then play it
How Active am i in the forums and ingame:daily
How i feel about current clans: well there cool but not really tough
one good replay i post: its called super-man
THATS ALL!!