Toribash
The show came out in th United States around the time I was born. So I have been watching it for a while. The new generations of the show kind of suck, though. Also, I used to be addicted to the pokemon games.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Eh.. I hated pokemon ever since my cousin turned off my gameboy. I played that game 3 days straight on a red battery and only stopping to charge a few times. I also had no room to save. I literally cried that day.

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
Eh.. I hated pokemon ever since my cousin turned off my gameboy. I played that game 3 days straight on a red battery and only stopping to charge a few times. I also had no room to save. I literally cried that day.

Dem feels. ): Did you at least try to restart?
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Dem feels. ): Did you at least try to restart?

I gave up. I was too heartbroken to continue

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
I gave up. I was too heartbroken to continue

I know that feel o:
HOOOOOOOOT♥
i gave up on trying to catch 'em all, played red, firered, gold, heartgold and emerald with mentioned goal, got bored halfway.
Last edited by Scorpio; May 13, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
hai gais check this out all you gotsta do is download & unrar, open pokemon yellow in visual boy advance, and boom, nostalgia city

-snip-
-snip-
arturix3 Moderated Message:
I'm pretty sure things like these are not allowed in this forum. Just sayan...
Though, the time period is indeed vast enough for the companies to somewhat not bother about it, but I guess technically, it's still illegal.
Last edited by Arthur; May 13, 2013 at 02:59 PM.