Toribash
Originally Posted by clayspade View Post
Actually the heroes won with the help of humans around the world. Goku's power wasn't enough big at the moment.

But, Piccolo.

yeah, but the humans helped him only one time, when goku didn't have enough energy left to defeat Buu.

Otherwise, humans in dragon ball are just a pain because goku have to protect those weaklings.

Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Broly is my favorite one. Even named my pet guinea pig after him.

Yup! Broly is also greatz!

Broly is the first character which is powerful than goku.

And He is LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!
Last edited by LeL0uch; May 20, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
I just love Piccolo from Dragonball. I don't like the original old Piccolo though. Piccolo fought Goku in a tournament and he was able to enlarge his entire body! What happened to that move? He got steadily weaker until he faced Freeza's second form, then he was kicking ass again. He deserves better treatment. He was cool as Gohan's trainer too.

I also like Tenzin the three-eyed guy, he had some killer moves facing son Goku.
My only thought is that piccolo wisened up and stopped using his stretching technique because it made him very vulnerable
I can see that, good point. We get less flexible with age too I guess. It's a shame that Cell stole his regenerative abilities but it all worked out in the end.
I say Super sj4 Gogeta cuz there extra funny in that form plus they kick butt
-----
especially when he gets older
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 25, 2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by StealthNigga17 View Post
I say Super sj4 Gogeta cuz there extra funny in that form plus they kick butt
-----
especially when he gets older

That was Dragonball GT, not Dragonball Z