Toribash
I don't know why all of you are bitching, knowing god damn well you started playing this game at the age of 12-14. Hell, I started at 14 and I am 19 now, we all grow up sooner or later. Kids are what makes games known, and they do mature up. I was the most hated/annoying little shit this game has ever seen besides Xec, and you see me acting different. Stop bitching and start being happy. You fucks always said "this game needs to be famous and known", yet when it happens everyone is bitching and crying. If you don't want to be around 12 year olds, stay the fuck off multiplayer online games for PC. Simple as that.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I don't know why all of you are bitching, knowing god damn well you started playing this game at the age of 12-14. Hell, I started at 14 and I am 19 now, we all grow up sooner or later. Kids are what makes games known, and they do mature up. I was the most hated/annoying little shit this game has ever seen besides Xec, and you see me acting different. Stop bitching and start being happy. You fucks always said "this game needs to be famous and known", yet when it happens everyone is bitching and crying. If you don't want to be around 12 year olds, stay the fuck off multiplayer online games for PC. Simple as that.

Haven't changed a bit.

Yes, kids have made video games insanely popular, but it's a co-working thing. We populate games, while the grown-ups popularize the games we populate. There is no Good without Evil. There is no god without Satan, etc. There is no Kids without Grown-ups! :-D

Without hampa, toribash wouldn't exist, even. He is like 40 years old. ;O
Last edited by Link; May 23, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I am just saying, it's fucked up how everyone is bitching about 12 year olds when most of them are probably only 14-16, YOU'RE STILL A KID.
There's not 1 god damn game that is multiplayer that has no kids on it.... If you cannot learn to ignore childish behavior then you should just avoid it. We all was young once.

I hope a massive wave of 12 year olds come, at least I can try and be a role model since I am 19 and a veteran of Toribash mostly.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Haven't changed a bit.

Yes, kids have made video games insanely popular, but it's a co-working thing. We populate games, while the grown-ups popularize the games we populate. There is no Good without Evil. There is no god without Satan, etc.

I didn't think I was ever going to say this, but I agree with you. On both subjects. Mostly the first one.

But yeah, the new rush of people will be cool, and if we just treat them nicely and help them out, maybe we could actually start getting more known in the gaming community, which would help the game grow.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

ferrs u mean nwo by this settt!!!!1!!!

No but seriously. Is that how you really think I act? I agree with Deak for once. Stop bitching on a videogame about younger players.
I made a new thread talking about the 12 year old ordeal. Ferras, you are acting like a 13 year old so how about you shut the hell up and grow up yourself.

Anyway, I never heard of Markiplier, but I am glad he got this game known.
Please stop de-railing the thread or it'll be closed, thank you.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
We shall call them the New wave. or The Steam Wave.

Anywho, I'm glad Mark decided to expose toribash to his audience. This will bring in a lot of new people and hopefully bring some more life in the community. Only downside I can see is the flooding of the forum. New people tend to not read the rules at first and it'll be a hassle for the mods for a short time.
I'm surprised that people here are complaining about ''if pewdiepie plays toribash'' and if his fanbase plays toribash, yes the game would get really popular if he does so. But the thing I've recently noticed that a few kids that joined from Toribash which is like 13/12/14 and started insulting me for no complete reason, this isn't getting personal or anything. But I think Toribash being free on Steam attracted kids that can't afford any games because they're scared of asking their Mother. I'm also not suggesting that Toribash shouldn't be free on Steam, but you know what I'm saying
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
You guys are being too modest, just let the players be and let them decide if they personally liked the game or not and whether or not they understand how the game works.
No need to get skeptical about those people.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)