Endurance Onslaught 6.0
umm i think this system is not working, i think it would be better if we didnt have a bank but we had more tournaments with toricredit prizes

reason: if people without toribooster borrow money from the bank, for them its hard to pay it back and people with toribooster dont need to borrow so i suggest we close this bank and start making more tournaments with bigger prizes
Well, I think that if someone is really close to buying something and just need a lil more, than they can borrow some.If they are having loads of troubles getting the money back they can just contact me.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Im going to send back Orc relax cos im bored of it
Last edited by Cro-mag; Dec 30, 2007 at 02:08 AM. Reason: coz i can
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
what happend with kickbot?
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
There was a new rule against using bots. Too bad D:
If you need more info about it, its in clan discussion.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
i still think its easier to borrow from other players than to use this bank system, this is just not working
The swap-shop part is working but the bank isn't, like ekke just said
Originally Posted by ekke92 View Post
umm i think this system is not working, i think it would be better if we didnt have a bank but we had more tournaments with toricredit prizes

reason: if people without toribooster borrow money from the bank, for them its hard to pay it back and people with toribooster dont need to borrow so i suggest we close this bank and start making more tournaments with bigger prizes