Toribash
hey

name:rafatorii
belt:5dan
clan before:[DKH]

i wanna join because is a nice clan and the members play wushu, and i love wushu because is a nice mod
Hmm rafatori, i didnt see you around wushu servers. You should hand out with us, let us know what your like

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

i want join....
Name:Swooya
Belt:3 dan black belt
Clans before:Hunters,Evil and 1336.9
And finally the reason to join:i want join because i know that hung is a great clan and friendly.
Last edited by Swooya; Apr 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Its invite only (and just wushu), but its alright to post here aswell, no problem...
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
hey!
Name:Uzaghi
Belt:4th dan
Clans before:Evil
And finally the reason to join: I have seen you guys play and you guys are very skilled. Im practising wushu every day and im starting to find new starters. And now im interested in joining a real wushu clan, and i choosed HUNG. Also, you guys are very nice and friendly and that is very good

Thx for reading this.
Cheers, Uzaghi
Last edited by Uzaghi; Feb 5, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Name: (Ingame) guinomu (Real Life) Luã Kennedy- Brazil
Belt: Black Belt
Clans: No one official, only BT- Brazilian Toribash
Reason to join: i rly like the idea of a clan to help each other and i think HUNG got cool ppl and cool fighters 2. I know Slipanc he's cool and a so good fighter. my english is not so good but is good (understand?). cya dudes
Originally Posted by guinomu View Post
Name: (Ingame) guinomu (Real Life) Luã Kennedy- Brazil
Belt: Black Belt
Clans: No one official, only BT- Brazilian Toribash
Reason to join: i rly like the idea of a clan to help each other and i think HUNG got cool ppl and cool fighters 2. I know Slipanc he's cool and a so good fighter. my english is not so good but is good (understand?). cya dudes

Oh almost forgot, I REALLY LOVE WUSHU, and i tink HUNG is a cool clan name and a cool wushu clan. yay wushu 4ever. My name is speaked Luan, but if u want, call me Luke LUã KEnnedy, understand? cya