Toribash
Cod6 obviously
and halo3, on of the best games EVER.
the new one looks good aswell, as does the new assassins creed.
Mine is:
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 5
Call of Duty: MW2
Toribash(…)
Gears of War 2
Halo for Mac
Transformice
AND ATV Offroad Fury: Blazing Trails
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
These new games suck, too many useless functions, they miss the soul of the game. I don't want to kill an evil pope that will enslave all of humanity, I want to jump on turtles until my balls look and feel like dried plums. Here's my list.

Mortal Kombat, who cares about honor when you can brush your teeth with an angry 4-armed demon's spine?

Counter Strike, I don't fucking want to know who I'm shooting at, I just want to do it and then listen to them rage through ventrillo, all damn games should be like that.

Antique Mario games, Mario is an example of selflessness AND he is the popeye of mushrooms, I'd rather be that than to have to kill an army of bald people lead by a dragon with a nun and a bisexual Romanian to help me. He jumps on random stuff and kills uncountable turtles every day, just to save a princess that he knows will be captured again and he never tried to insert his penis in her.

Battlefields, all of them, the old ones were better when skill was more important than time playing. There was the one during WW2, and there was the one from the 22nd century, there was a game for every war with automatic guns, and I played and came at all of them.

Roblox, mainly because the oldest person you will find there (that doesn't have your objective of fucking some little kid's mind) is 12. Even building is awesome at times, I must say I give 2 thumbs up for that game.

Toribash, well, if you bothered to read the intro you know what I like, a storyless game that can be played forever without losing your objective. The community gets a plus too, I wouldn't really be here without it.
Last edited by sid; Jun 24, 2010 at 04:50 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Mortal Kombat, Halo 1, Fable 1, Bio Shock 1 and 2, transformice, Portal, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, and of course, Toribash.
"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought."
Best games EVER? wow lets see:

-Super Smash Bros. The entire series. From captain falcon taking 30 minutes to punch in the original to present day final smashes.

-Mario Kart. Again: the original to present. Double Dash was my favorite by far though.

-World of Warcraft: Story lines are pretty good, but the PvP in WoW has always made me stay. Never had to think as hard as I do in arenas.

-Toribash: Not going to lie, the community is pretty pissy; however, the game itself is a great concept. A little too luck based, but props to hampa.

-Warcraft 3: God I love that game. I still play it. Being able to make your own games makes the replay value of that game beast. I still play new stuff and the classics.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by mikiryu View Post
Mortal Kombat, Halo 1, Fable 1, Bio Shock 1 and 2, transformice, Portal, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, and of course, Toribash.

I LOVE YOU, and these games
- Toribash
- Crackdown
- Warcraft III
- COD 4
- Battlefield 1942
the good times...
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
-World of Warcraft
-Monkey Island (all of them)
-Warcraft
-Pokemon Crystal (Gameboy Color)
There are more,but this is enough.
Last edited by Shaogorath; Jun 26, 2010 at 10:24 PM.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]