Toribash
My members seem to be rather fond of you and you seem like quite a nice person so I'll send you an invite and make you a trial member.
what am i doing here
My Registration
Hi, i am 13, almost 14, My in game username is TheAether. I am Currently only a white belt BUT, my former account, CWF10, is a blue belt. My rank is currently only 50000 or so, but I have never lost a match so far, but I have only played like 10, I am VERY active playing Toribash, and okay on activity on the forms. I would like to join because I fell like I need a clan, and every other clan is so rude, except this one.
Lol I just quoted the post above meh.

Originally Posted by TheAether View Post
Hi, i am 13, almost 14, My in game username is TheAether. I am Currently only a white belt BUT, my former account, CWF10, is a blue belt. My rank is currently only 50000 or so, but I have never lost a match so far, but I have only played like 10, I am VERY active playing Toribash, and okay on activity on the forms. I would like to join because I fell like I need a clan, and every other clan is so rude, except this one.

Bolded: YOU WERE NEVER ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS :O
You're just active on doing forms.
Also, are you giving us praises that we are nice?
Ney.
Also, again, there is still no 35 page essay on girrafes :<
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Lol I just quoted the post above meh.

Bolded: YOU WERE NEVER ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS :O
You're just active on doing forms.
Also, are you giving us praises that we are nice?
Ney.
Also, again, there is still no 35 page essay on girrafes :<

I am sorry, I meant on my OTHER account that I ditched I was active, so I ment I would be active on this one. And about the nice part, I meant the people are not so snobby when i fight them. and i though you were kidding on the Giraffe part.
/.invade

You shouldn't have "though" we were kidding when we said 35 page essay on giraffes.

How do you think I got in?

A lot of animal planet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please don't insult our applicants and spam. ~Facade
Last edited by Facade; Jun 11, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth

Your application needs some work, and do you even know most of us?
no work on application
new guy
i say no
better luck next time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •

I say no to your application. Not very much time was put into it.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420