Toribash
Nobody invited me.. i was gonna bring it up

EDIT: actually the invite was like 5 pages back in my inbox from when timerro asked me a whilst you guys were unofficial.. all good
Last edited by dynastyboy; Aug 12, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Yes to both of you. Invited. Welcome to Knotz.
bintangfal I love your art. dynastyboy after all this time great to see you here.

aww thanks tim
bintangfal#9846
Hi all new members take a welcome from the bad baw.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Hello all [kz] members,
My name is Kieran.I would like to become a gentleman.
So I live in England. I am still at school for one more year but every nigh im on this when i can

I have a mature character.I am calm and patient.I love joking around and I am a fun person to hang around with.Before I found you guys I searched every clan one,by one.You are the most mature people who are the most active.I said I like joking around but this doesn't mean that I can't be serious when needed.

I have been in clans like Pulse.Oh and I have joined Fyre. Them showed me how to play in relax So I have had a lot of experience with clans.

I started this game in 2010.Then left in the end 2010.Then re-started in August 2011.I am having a lot of fun so I don't think I will ever leave again.I love the mods taekyon,wushu and aikido.I am really brownbelt.I am good at art and GFX and stuff.I will start making sets aswell.

I belive clans are more then just a group of members.They must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and I can see that bond here.I haven't had any bans or infractions so I am clean.

I do not play any other games so that makes me be very active ingame and on the forums.I think my grammar is good enough really.I respect the rules and the staff.

Hope you liked my detailed application.
All the best,
Kieran

Butler has seen me play and he said to put this in that he has redirected me here
-----
Originally Posted by isykes View Post
Hello all [kz] members,
So I live in England. I am still at school for one more year but every nigh im on this when i can

I have a mature character.I am calm and patient.I love joking around and I am a fun person to hang around with.Before I found you guys I searched every clan one,by one.You are the most mature people who are the most active.I said I like joking around but this doesn't mean that I can't be serious when needed.

I have been in clans like Pulse.Oh and I have joined Fyre. Them showed me how to play in relax So I have had a lot of experience with clans.

I started this game in 2010.Then left in the end 2010.Then re-started in August 2011.I am having a lot of fun so I don't think I will ever leave again.I love the mods taekyon,wushu and aikido.I am really brownbelt.I am good at art and GFX and stuff.I will start making sets aswell.

I belive clans are more then just a group of members.They must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and I can see that bond here.I haven't had any bans or infractions so I am clean.

I do not play any other games so that makes me be very active ingame and on the forums.I think my grammar is good enough really.I respect the rules and the staff.

All the best,
Kieran

Butler has seen me play and he said to put this in that he has redirected me here

In your app say that I have tested and recommended you ;)
Last edited by isykes; Aug 19, 2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I say yes, Confirming that I did recommend him .
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Nice application, but I want to test you ingame
█▄
▄█
Well, I guess he just joined there and won't care with us more.
Whadda badass!
█▄
▄█
Originally Posted by isykes View Post
Hello all [kz] members,

All the best,
Kieran

-----

In your app say that I have tested and recommended you ;)

Rejected. Bye,
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''