Toribash
kewl :3 thx mate... i tried alot on walkin in classic.tbm ... its alot harder, you need more balance
the decap was... meh ... i was bored ^^ at first i wanted to do a roll but thats harder than walkin to me xD

first: mh i wonder that the score dont says 13370 haha.... nice punch but... boring hehe
second: way better but... limbstyle is oldschool i guess... relaxing looks much many more most sexy... give it a try nice fake kick hehe

edit* wie peinlich -.-
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jan 15, 2009 at 11:28 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
?
Attached Files
*best madman!!!.rpl (271.6 KB, 22 views)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
*best madman!!!.rpl - I liked it, and nice pose but i would have liked to see the same result with 500 MF.

--

Nograbman - My first nograb madman. Contains a little boomhit (uke into 4 pieces) and a shatterkick.. =D
Attached Files
SP - nograbman.rpl (126.4 KB, 15 views)
Whoop Whoop
this... is... epicwin.
i love the squeek when you scramble uke. 10/10
here are 3 of mine i just made.
Attached Files
*awesome madman.rpl (154.0 KB, 17 views)
*madman my hand hurts.rpl (175.9 KB, 9 views)
*pillow knee.rpl (167.6 KB, 13 views)

Oo you did ed 100 mf 500 .

awesome madman.rpl - I'm gonna be honest.. I didn't like it that much. It was like one of mine - you just go and take off ukes parts. You've got skill, but something was missing from the replay itself. Also the kicks were kind of weak.

*madman my hand hurts.rpl - The start was bad where you touched uke but didn't dismember. When you got to DMing, it was nice but for me it's not a madman unless the leg is separated from the torso. Everyone has their own definitions to a madman though, so yeah. Also it's bad that you lost your wrist.

*pillow knee.rpl - Oo that was nice, you should have edited that last hit to the torso to a DM though.

---

AAA4 - Wheres your 10 pieces uke?
Attached Files
AAA4.rpl (232.0 KB, 18 views)
Whoop Whoop
oh...my...god... i wasnt able to see where when and how you dismembered uke. you were going crazy like a blender. awesome job! 10/10

here are some of mine:

artist split: well i tried an awesome split with some random moved joints and see? it worked fine

epic: thats a decap + armkick with (again) randomly moved joints.

deadly knee slam: this one is old, my first boomkick ever. enjoy!

uber split: looks a bit like the artist split but its different. i knew which joints i moved

NOTE:
those are all old replays from 21/7/2008. i was in the clan phantom so dont bother asking me why it says [Phantom]Shockwave.
Attached Files
000artist split.rpl (71.4 KB, 11 views)
000epic.rpl (44.0 KB, 9 views)
000deadly knee slam.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
000uber split.rpl (38.6 KB, 8 views)

000artist split - Damn, lovely split! From there it sucked though. But that split was just so lovely i watched it over and over again .

000epic I liked the way you boosted yourself up with your other leg. It was kind of stiff though.

000deadly knee slam - Oo, nice boom. Was dm threshold default? :O

000uber split - Well, it was a split. Nothing special.
Whoop Whoop
*best madman!!!.rpl - it's nice

SP - nograbman.rpl - I don't really like way it looks, but it's no grab, gz.

AAA4 - arm rip looked kinda strange, rest is fine.

000artist split.rpl - would be uberly perfect, but you didn't hit uke with feet, you hit him with ankle, anyway it's sexy split
000epic.rpl - nice start, kick could be better
000deadly knee slam.rpl - woo, nice one ;o
000uber split.rpl - split, kick looks nice.

my rpl - This is arleady my new dm record ;x I started it up with idea of making total dismemberment or sth, but then I realised, I can't make it (in about half of replay, when I had plenty of dms) so I made madman of it. <<Essay bout my rpl
Attached Files
!jubermadman.rpl (429.4 KB, 10 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
!jubermadman.rpl
haha nice how you crashed the arms!
alot dism... its fast, too
very nice decap

man very nice replay you made thea
Attached Files
%Aikas boombeeeng kazooouuum.rpl (230.1 KB, 12 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
cant be fucked to write the 1st name: really really nice multi-tasking-madman. nothing more to say.

cant be fucked to write the 2nd name: the symetry at the beginning was bad but the res was just WTFPWNT?!

here are some tomahawk ones :)
Attached Files
000axe epicwin.rpl (234.6 KB, 11 views)
000axe best throw ever.rpl (142.7 KB, 8 views)